Promoting Glory at work - NEED ADVISE

LilyRoseAllen

*******, I need your help. I'm planning on promoting Glory at work. We have a Spotify playlist we update every 3 to 4 months and the next update is tomorrow. I'm the one in charge of it with a colleague, and each employee has to give 3 songs to the playlist.:feelingmyself:

I was thinking on putting If I'm Dancing. What do you guys think?:saycheese:

Don't tell me to put 3 Britney songs in a row, that would ruin my strategy. And don't come with cheap songs like Coupure Electrique cause we're French. Everyone would be laughing!:sofedup:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, button said:

If I'm Dancing has a weak hook and doesn't punch as hard as Slumber Party, idk why you're even thinking about it :bbgumstare:

It will never be a single so you better start promoting THE future single of Glory in France

I love Slumber Party but I'm sure If I'm Dancing would be a better song for the GP, straight listeners (if such a thing exists) and people not specially fond of pop music: remember how toxic slayed them?

27 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

I love Slumber Party but I'm sure If I'm Dancing would be a better song for the GP, straight listeners (if such a thing exists) and people not specially fond of pop music: remember how toxic slayed them?

tumblr_mdjfcnDrQL1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

If you want my honest opinion, If I'm Dancing is just too soft and peaceful to appeal to "straight listerners". And not necessarily just that demographic, it's pretty dull in general. Don't expect for a second it will have the mass appeal of Toxic which was a one-of-a-kind pop masterpiece.

Archived