Stop expecting shocking, innovative, interesting performances from BRITNEY!!!

iamtonys

She or her team ain't capable of delivering decent performances or showe that look like they were doing for an upcoming artist with no budget. 

We need to stop expecting live vocals....great visuals.....good costumes....nice props and scenarios and amazing choreography 

IT'S NOT HAPPENING! 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

She has only did three shocking performances ever. We expect great performances and she's been delivering this year

Really? Vmas? Today show? POM overrated, half *** show? 

Common man...we know that ain't Britney ******* Spears!?!?

It's kinda depressing and frustrating seen her now. 

The sad part is that shesome doing such poor performances cause she aunt willing to commit to rehearsals. She accepted she rehearsed for vmas once!!! 

Do you think Beyoncé Rihanna J.lo put killer performances by rehearsing once? 

4 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Really? Vmas? Today show? POM overrated, half *** show? 

Common man...we know that ain't Britney ******* Spears!?!?

It's kinda depressing and frustrating seen her now. 

The sad part is that shesome doing such poor performances cause she aunt willing to commit to rehearsals. She accepted she rehearsed for vmas once!!! 

Do you think Beyoncé Rihanna J.lo put killer performances by rehearsing once? 

i think she's completely fine being a nostalgic act. maybe one day she'll feel like being on top again. but whenever that day comes, she's gonna need new creative directors because creatively performance wise she's lacking big time

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I think you're having a meltdown ***** you need to breathe :rihstare:

We are all having a meltdown....we have an amazing album...great songs...amazing vocals...but the performances...her shows are pathetic. If she at least sang live it wouldn't by that embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Godlory said:

Many costumes are good for now. This thread is a mess. :beysip: meltdown.. 1 meltdown.. 2 meltdown 3 ..

Thing is I hate howhen britards would applaud seen Britney taking a **** on stage...we all know she could do much better but she's just ******* lazy af!!

3 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Have you seen  her previous tours? I beleive yo have...is POM production or show up to par with her previous tours?

It's better than FFT. Circus tour had good production, but the choreography was ****. Work *****, Womanzier breakdown, Gimme More, and MATM has better dancing than anything she's done in the past 10 years.

Archived