Radar Appreciation Thread

Werrrrkkkkit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

yes  gretchen she just released her new song "Usurpadora", which is already a WW smash hit

:scalped: estoy loca, estoy loca, estoy loca

She is such a mess :ricackle:

People love to do a joke of ''Radar'', but what you said there ain't no lie, this was her strongest track since Toxic, it had the pontencial to be a hit, there was a reason why Bloodshy&Avant made a contract her, even they knew the song was too good just to be a regular álbum track, but once again Britney team screwed everything, everything was set for Radar to be the final single of Blackout, and the vídeo in London all ready to be shoot, but you know what? lets cancel everything and start with a new álbum and since we got a contract, lets use that song on the future álbum and kill a chance of a new song become a single! They screwed Radar, i remember Radar was 8# in Sweden on the Blackout era with only RADIO, it had a best position than GM, POM or BTI, with only radio! The song was fire, the song was ready to make some history, something that never happens with a Britney fourth single, and you know what? They ****** up :rihit: again

2 minutes ago, PBoy said:

People love to do a joke of ''Radar'', but what you said there ain't no lie, this was her strongest track since Toxic, it had the pontencial to be a hit, there was a reason why Bloodshy&Avant made a contract her, even they knew the song was too good just to be a regular álbum track, but once again Britney team screwed everything, everything was set for Radar to be the final single of Blackout, and the vídeo in London all ready to be shoot, but you know what? lets cancel everything and start with a new álbum and since we got a contract, lets use that song on the future álbum and kill a chance of a new song become a single! They screwed Radar, i remember Radar was 8# in Sweden on the Blackout era with only RADIO, it had a best position than GM, POM or BTI, with only radio! The song was fire, the song was ready to make some history, something that never happens with a Britney fourth single, and you know what? They ****** up :rihit: again

Daaaammmmmnnnnnn gurl.

I think her team did the best they could in that situation. Brit wasn't promoting Blackout anymore. She couldn't even be bothered to record a video for Break The Ice. 

Her team put together one of the best pop music comebacks to ever grace our magazines and TV screens. The Circus era will go down in herstory as one of the most epic and unexpected returns to form EVER.

I feel your love for Radar is strong though. It was just unfortunate timing.

Archived