Man On The Moon Video Idea

Pick Your Poison

The video starts with Britney finding out her boyfriend (who it is made evident is in the Army) is being deployed. The song starts after he walks out the door in his uniform and with his bag. Britney is crying at the sight of him leaving. She worries that she’ll never see him again and feels foolish for falling for someone that she could possibly lose forever. Without him, she feels like just another person. Every night she dreams of him returning. As the second pre-chorus starts, her friends have managed to drag her along to a party, where she can do nothing but think about him and worry. As the second chorus starts, things around her slow and we see her singing along with the song. As the “I can’t compete…” starts in the bridge we see her falling asleep. The music stops after the French countdown. When she wakes, it’s made evident that it’s at least a year later, and she hears a car horn outside. As she opens the door, she see’s him. The last chorus starts as she runs toward him. She holds him tight, kisses him, and the screen fades to black.

*Shrugs* This is just what I see when I see a video for this song. :lustney:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived