Slumber Party video concept?

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no details because i am lazy as **** but...

I need my girl on the beach with her girl dancers. The set would be in Miami but it has to look like as if it was filmed in the Caribbeans.

She is dancing throughout the video, she is feeling herself, whining her lower part mostly but still with a good choreo (a choreographer like Fatima Robinson or Tina Landon would do this perfectly...)

Dancing like this

https://67.media.tumblr.com/56e06540e8b83f3a8ec7fc165b6aab67/tumblr_n9nd8gWbw91rg5prjo6_r1_250.gif

https://67.media.tumblr.com/8d5b8d7880431a7f94a9b08bdfc9cb38/tumblr_mzgu9m1pxv1qk8ldio3_400.gif

tumblr_lxk647fhXr1r1iaulo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlzk4qHlXx1spwwlho2_400.gif

tumblr_mnmownYCt31r3ty02o1_500.gif

32 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Ideal video: Night time shoot,  all night shoot. Rent a airbnb type house and do a full on IUSA/ WB type house party 

A balcony for smoking.  Plenty of drinks flowing.  Britney deserves to get loose for once  

No real organised choreography,  ( save that for love me down)  just grinding and vibing,  and loving 

A room full of smoke with Britney appearing in the middle,  

Just the house, the music, the atmosphere,  with geogous looking scenes like work *****, with chandeliers ,  with house party effect in the beginning of if u seek Amy video 

The only advertising is her spraying herself with her own perfume in the bathroom HOWEVER ALL OF HER PERFUMES ARE ON DISPLAY ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER! All 20 something perfumes!  

Britney doesn't have to kiss guys,  just get lost in the music whilst everyone else is doing their thing.  

Towards the end of the song,  people are falling asleep/passing out,  and the only one still awake is Britney,  watching the sunrise as the video ends.

Simple.  

Relatable.

Iconic. 

Then maybe in the future she can look back at the filming of Slumber party and agree she had fun. Real fun, not fake make me type fun. 

I love it OMG 

35 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Ideal video: Night time shoot,  all night shoot. Rent a airbnb type house and do a full on IUSA/ WB type house party 

A balcony for smoking.  Plenty of drinks flowing.  Britney deserves to get loose for once  

No real organised choreography,  ( save that for love me down)  just grinding and vibing,  and loving 

A room full of smoke with Britney appearing in the middle,  

Just the house, the music, the atmosphere,  with geogous looking scenes like work *****, with chandeliers ,  with house party effect in the beginning of if u seek Amy video 

The only advertising is her spraying herself with her own perfume in the bathroom HOWEVER ALL OF HER PERFUMES ARE ON DISPLAY ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER! All 20 something perfumes!  

Britney doesn't have to kiss guys,  just get lost in the music whilst everyone else is doing their thing.  

Towards the end of the song,  people are falling asleep/passing out,  and the only one still awake is Britney,  watching the sunrise as the video ends.

Simple.  

Relatable.

Iconic. 

Then maybe in the future she can look back at the filming of Slumber party and agree she had fun. Real fun, not fake make me type fun. 

This is great sis!!! Team b needs so see this pronto! This is exactly what I want the SP music video to be and how it SHOULD be!

27 minutes ago, ukfan said:

What is pll?  Pretty little liars? I've Never seen it. 

The only choreography it needs is her ( maybe with 2 other girls)  leaning against a wall/mirror with her arms,  flaunting that *** proper reggae style,  maybe bobbin to the music 

With them fierce looks into the camera ( like work *****,  IUSA,  everytime)  

I think it needs to be shot at night.  Britney needs freedom in this video,  to express her sensuality throughout the song.  Ban her father from the set and make some art! 

Yeah pretty little liars. I think your idea is really great. She needs to add to her iconic videography. 

Britney plays a rich white women who hires a man to come please her in her Malibu mansion. The video would start with the camera focusing on the waves and the sand as the intro starts. It's leads to her mansion where it pans into a window. She's in the bathtub getting ready and singing. Her outfit would be a pair of Mickey Mouse pj pants but ripped up into booty shorts and topless with long straight pig tails. Throughout the video id take shots of her playing in the sand on the beach and her and some female dancers, dancing on rocks by the water. By chorus two the man comes over and she slowly leads him to the bedroom where she ties him up and blind folds him as they...you know. They use their iPhones to record the fun and when they finish Brit walks him out. They end the video with a close up of her phones calendar showing her bookings for the week. Then her laying in the sand smirking like she knows she's a bad *****. 

17 hours ago, Black_Out said:

Britney plays a rich white women who hires a man to come please her in her Malibu mansion. The video would start with the camera focusing on the waves and the sand as the intro starts. It's leads to her mansion where it pans into a window. She's in the bathtub getting ready and singing. Her outfit would be a pair of Mickey Mouse pj pants but ripped up into booty shorts and topless with long straight pig tails. Throughout the video id take shots of her playing in the sand on the beach and her and some female dancers, dancing on rocks by the water. By chorus two the man comes over and she slowly leads him to the bedroom where she ties him up and blind folds him as they...you know. They use their iPhones to record the fun and when they finish Brit walks him out. They end the video with a close up of her phones calendar showing her bookings for the week. Then her laying in the sand smirking like she knows she's a bad *****. 

I like it :quirkney:

Archived