First Week WW Sales

First Week Worldwide Sales of Glory?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 minutes ago, clueless said:

if it is 88k or 111k is the same ****, one is for pure sales and the other for streaming, both count, because are sales after all, stop trying to make britney look like a ******* flop , like she cant sell nothing, she is britney ******* spears and even with those numbers (88k) she is doing great! look others artist sales please, and shut the **** up! :saycheese:

No one is trying to make her look like a flop, the thing is if you don't have her number with streaming for all the other countries, then it's useless to bring up the 111k figure. We only have data for pure sales and Meditraffic gives us a WW pure sales estimate so mentioning the 111k number in a thread where you're being asked to predict the Mediatraffic number is pointless.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, button said:

No one is trying to make her look like a flop, the thing is if you don't have her number with streaming for all the other countries, then it's useless to bring up the 111k figure. We only have data for pure sales and Meditraffic gives us WW pure sales so mentioning the 111k number in a thread where you're being asked to predict Mediatraffic number is pointless.

Then dont make threads like this, sales changed, streaming is sales, like it or not... 

No harm :kisses2all:

1 minute ago, button said:

There's no worldwide weekly Sales+Streaming chart, it doesn't exist. So the only way to measure Glory's WW success is pure sales.

I mean no harm either :saycheese:

I get you, but at the end if we realy want to know how its doing ww we have to add streams to it, because it counts and is the New thing. 

Change the title into pure sales then.. 

And later we can add streaming to it to know exactly how glory did.. It's unfair to not count streaming at the end 

7 minutes ago, button said:

There's no worldwide weekly Sales+Streaming chart, it doesn't exist. So the only way to measure Glory's WW success is pure sales.

I mean no harm either :saycheese:

We will learn to streamline sales of the WW. Add or not add by Mediatraffic.:angietea: for example: UK = 10.1k with sps :yaknow:

44 minutes ago, Dark Prerogative said:

Australia 3,270
Brazil  20,000 ?
France 6,339
Germany 11,000
UK 8,819
US  88,000
Mexico 50,000 ?

I guess it should debut around 200k - 215k :carpoolney:

Mexico 50k with sps. Not pure sales. But 20k brazil is pure sales. 

Archived