111,000 units; 88,000 in traditional album sales

texas

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7495998/florida-georgia-line-britney-spears-young-thug-billboard-200-albums-chart

Pop diva Britney Spears collects her 10th top five Billboard 200 album, as her latest studio effort, Glory, enters at No. 3 (111,000 units; 88,000 in traditional album sales). Spears’ last studio set, 2013’s Britney Jean, debuted and peaked at No. 4 with 107,000 sold. The new album was led by the single “Make Me,” featuring G-Eazy, which has so far peaked at No. 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 20 on the Pop Songs airplay chart.

it is even less than expected. :boredashell:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, texas said:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7495998/florida-georgia-line-britney-spears-young-thug-billboard-200-albums-chart

Pop diva Britney Spears collects her 10th top five Billboard 200 album, as her latest studio effort, Glory, enters at No. 3 (111,000 units; 88,000 in traditional album sales). Spears’ last studio set, 2013’s Britney Jean, debuted and peaked at No. 4 with 107,000 sold. The new album was led by the single “Make Me,” featuring G-Eazy, which has so far peaked at No. 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 20 on the Pop Songs airplay chart.

it is even less than expected. :boredashell:

what can i say, except that "yay it sold more than Brenda Joan" :rihclap: and honestly... as tired as the following statement may seem. For someone who's seen in such a negative light by the public at large, I'd say its a decent feet. Esp after the last "album." She has a very polarizing effect, either people like her, I've noticed, or have VERY strong negative opinions. Not to say there aren't people who are indifferent, but the Vast Majority does not have a "Positive" image.

To end my rambling I just wanna say....

Slay! and Fire your team (Larry Rudolph), better costume designer (for pants) and get better choreographers, Britney Jean Spears! :liberatedaf:

Archived