What can we expect from her iHeart and Apple Music fests performances?

Maryy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sibode said:

No it isn't good at all tbh... She doesn't even mime the sentences correctly with her lips and she is not into it at all!

obviously we have very different opinions...of course I wouldn't put them on the same level as primeney, but I'm actually satisfied with those performances....I really liked her energy on both of them, her dancing is still not quite there, but it will not be just because she changes the choreo or the performance (it will probably look worse because she didn't rehearsed enough, so at least she can "practice" the "old ones" in vegas)...the outfits are actually nice, she's not wearing black bathing suits, she's choosing nice colors and cute designs, so for me it's ok....

would I like that britney performed like she used to of course, but that doesn't happen from night to day...we've seen her in much worse conditions and she's slowly putting everything together (in terms of music, performance, dancing)...everybody has a different time to start feeling themselves again, britney is taking a long route, but a secure one, that doesn't fall apart on the first problem that she faces...so I prefer that she's doing a safe route...because I believe that this will take her to levels that would be very close to primeney...I saw a glimpse on her eyes in the VMA's, so let's just enjoy the path

37 minutes ago, paula24bs said:

Why is eveybody complaining about the fact that she's doing the same performance in different places? Like that is very different from what britney used to do...obviously she promoted more in the past and she had amazing moments in some stages (vma's, grammy, bma's...), but doing the same kind of concert/performance on other stages it's pretty normal for her...

same performance and outfit from her tour....(if britney used an outfit of POM outside of Vegas nowadays, everybody would go crazy and would call her cheap)

almost the same as onyx hotel tour

she repeated this performance on 3 occasions (bma's, ema's and wetten das)

pre-recorded performance and the same as her tour...just like she did with make me and dywco

OMG she was so effortlessly good. What happened?:ohnoney:

Just now, chris1991 said:

OMG she was so effortlessly good. What happened?:ohnoney:

well, I think that she looked "effortlessly good" but behind this it was a great effort: hours of work, sore muscles, little hours of resting and sleep...that's why she was this good...she had a natural talent but she worked like crazy....I remember hearing in an interview that she learned the choreo for the ema's 99 from a video tape that was send to her hotel room, and she practiced there because she was on another country doing a bunch of promo or something....this kind of commitment was insane! but we can't forget that she had a dream and she wanted it very bad...the difference now is that she is leaving another different dream: being a mother....and all of that commitment goes to that...I feel like she is reminding herself of how she loved being on stage as well, so she is slowly putting both dreams on pair with each other as much as possible...

Guest Lord Bills
1 hour ago, paula24bs said:

Why is eveybody complaining about the fact that she's doing the same performance in different places? Like that is very different from what britney used to do...obviously she promoted more in the past and she had amazing moments in some stages (vma's, grammy, bma's...), but doing the same kind of concert/performance on other stages it's pretty normal for her...

same performance and outfit from her tour....(if britney used an outfit of POM outside of Vegas nowadays, everybody would go crazy and would call her cheap)

almost the same as onyx hotel tour

she repeated this performance on 3 occasions (bma's, ema's and wetten das)

pre-recorded performance and the same as her tour...just like she did with make me and dywco

because pom sucks and we don't want to see this **** everywhere 

anotado.gif

5 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

because pom sucks and we don't want to see this **** everywhere 

anotado.gif

well you wanted promo she's doing promo...but you don't want the kind of promo that she's doing...what's next? you don't want primeney because you already had that, you want something different? she's not a machine, she's doing the best she can while living her life with her kids and family, which is the most important thing for her, as she already let that very clear...she's finally enjoying herself on stage again and trying different things, and go outside of her comfort zone but a lot of people complain no matter what...

I can't believe that most people almost tarnished her because of her performance on the VMA's but consider the 2007 performance iconic...I cried while I saw britney on that stage in 2007, it was terrible, not just because of the performance, that it was indeed bad, but because she was in such a bad place...but some of you stan for that crap and say terrible things about this years performance...how can fans be so bad to her? she was obviously happy and enjoying every minute...you could see how proud she was after the performance ended...the performance wasn't iconic but the moment should've have been iconic for us fans...britney is strong!!!! she's doing the right thing, she's proving everyone else that she is a person and not just a puppet for your entertainment...she's slowly improving and she will get better, but not in the pace that you want, in the pace that she needs and wants to not crack again in the eyes of everybody

Guest Lord Bills
27 minutes ago, paula24bs said:

well you wanted promo she's doing promo...but you don't want the kind of promo that she's doing...

give me live vocals and acoustic medley. it's so hard? 

if she can't dance like 2001 ( :boredashell: ) why she don't change her direction and sing live?

tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived