What can we expect from her iHeart and Apple Music fests performances?

Maryy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chris_fives said:

That is so spot on:bthink:

I'm scared actually :wendycry:

I am a little (that it'll be full on POM) as long as it's different, I'll take it! I think people here are starting to get an idea of what to see, so I just took the parts I think would make the most amount of sense! :) Thanks for the vote of confidence

I expect POM perform in different venue.  I hear UK peoples really hate lipsych especially when it done to CD versions but I think she do it anyway.  I hope they mute audience for apple music performs, she gon get lots of boos.   :nydisgust: I be glad with anything as long as she look hot and happy.  But I really hope for work ***** acoustic with live vocal, that my biggest dream as fan :otears:

Why is eveybody complaining about the fact that she's doing the same performance in different places? Like that is very different from what britney used to do...obviously she promoted more in the past and she had amazing moments in some stages (vma's, grammy, bma's...), but doing the same kind of concert/performance on other stages it's pretty normal for her...

same performance and outfit from her tour....(if britney used an outfit of POM outside of Vegas nowadays, everybody would go crazy and would call her cheap)

almost the same as onyx hotel tour

she repeated this performance on 3 occasions (bma's, ema's and wetten das)

pre-recorded performance and the same as her tour...just like she did with make me and dywco

8 minutes ago, sibode said:

WHY DOESN'T SHE USE THE WHOLE EXACT CHOREO OF LACHAPELLE'S MV??? 

They threw it away, so it would be new!!! She has to use it with all those male dancers dressed like in the video!!
And maybe also the gymnastic scene in the beginning! With the television on!

GET OOOOOOVER IT. 

The choreo was made to be used in a music video. If you watch the insta vid carefully the parts are not tied together.

Most of the choreo is in POM anyway. Its only a 15'' part missing

6 minutes ago, paula24bs said:

Why is eveybody complaining about the fact that she's doing the same performance in different places? Like that is very different from what britney used to do...obviously she promoted more in the past and she had amazing moments in some stages (vma's, grammy, bma's...), but doing the same kind of concert/performance on other stages it's pretty normal for her...

same performance and outfit from her tour....(if britney used an outfit of POM outside of Vegas nowadays, everybody would go crazy and would call her cheap)

almost the same as onyx hotel tour

she repeated this performance on 3 occasions (bma's, ema's and wetten das)

pre-recorded performance and the same as her tour...just like she did with make me and dywco

Beause those performances are good, so it's okay to repeat them.

Archived