Breakfast Club on Britney

monalisaney81

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she works hard she can get back on top. Like she said about a superbowl performance she "needs a lot of training." Im curious to see how this vma performance will affect her. I hope it makes her hungrier. Time will tell. Who the **** are these ppl those sitting on their fat ***** talking on microphones? They cldnt do a quarter of what she did at the vmas.

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I've always hated that Charlamgne pos, he's like a lowkey gaybasher and gets away with it, I didn't even bother listening to this. Idk why MTV gave those trash such a huge platform, they're all so messy. :nothavingit:

That **** was the BET awards. They praise how the show is so urban and hip hop and praising it. Almost like saying that anything aside from hip hop is irrelevant nowadays. And its like gtfo, you don't have to be black and do hip hop to make good music gtfo 

No shade but they're right. Britney was dope. WAS dope now she is a bit outdated in what she does.. As people who love her, it hurts to hear it but it's real.  Her outfit served 2000 Vegas girl, the performance was cute but not a comeback worthy.  Her video's since Perfurm has been lame. It's older maybe outdated isn't bad, but it def doesn't complete with what's in today.

Thankfully she gave us an amazing record that will live on and one. 

2 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

No shade but they're right. Britney was dope. WAS dope now she is a bit outdated in what she does.. As people who love her, it hurts to hear it but it's real.  Her outfit served 2000 Vegas girl, the performance was cute but not a comeback worthy.  Her video's since Perfurm has been lame. It's older maybe outdated isn't bad, but it def doesn't complete with what's in today.

That performance was like throwback jay z beyonce performances Britney needs to do Britney and stop tryna bite 

21 minutes ago, Dominion23 said:

If she works hard she can get back on top. Like she said about a superbowl performance she "needs a lot of training." Im curious to see how this vma performance will affect her. I hope it makes her hungrier. Time will tell. Who the **** are these ppl those sitting on their fat ***** talking on microphones? They cldnt do a quarter of what she did at the vmas.

We've been saying for years. This is what she is now. Hand choreography Queen.

24 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

This is what bothers me is that there is either nobody looking out for her or they're so out of touch they go along with everything. Performing after Beyonce should've never happened - strike 1 against Larry. That costume and set at the vmas should've never happened - 2 strikes. The Make Me video mess, whether it was blowing the budget, going to the wrong director, not making sure sponsors were cool before filming even began - 3 strikes.  That killed the song when she desperately needed a hit to sell the album.That's just this era & this year. We're not even going back to Pretty Girls. Will.i.am. Myah Jean being released and turning off fans and gp.

I know she's loyal af but Larry needs to get the boot. If she's serious about going 9 more albums deep into her career - which can only happen with more commercial success along the way.. He's not the right manager for her anymore. She needs somebody that can help re-invent her image and knows what to do with a middle aged pop star. 

2 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

This is what bothers me is that there is either nobody looking out for her or they're so out of touch they go along with everything. Performing after Beyonce should've never happened - strike 1 against Larry. That costume and set at the vmas should've never happened - 2 strikes. The Make Me video fiasco, whether it was blowing the budget, going to the wrong director, not making sure sponsors were cool before filming even began - 3 strikes.  That killed the song when she desperately needed a hit to sell the album.That's just this era & this year. We're not even going back to Pretty Girls. Will.i.am. Myah Jean being released and turning off fans and gp.

I know she's loyal af but Larry needs to get the boot. If she's serious about going 9 more albums deep into her career - which can only happen with more commercial success along the way.. He's not the right manager for her anymore. She needs somebody that can help re-invent her image and knows what to do with a middle aged pop star. 

Seriously, and it's not like he's so loyal to her. What about O-Town? In the middle of managing her supremely busy Britney/In The Zone eras, he somehow has time to jump into this new venture and what happened? Oh right, they flopped, had to get a reality show, Larry needed Britney to take time out of her busy schedule to make a cameo so people would WATCH the damn show, and then they STILL flopped and broke up.

Nick Lachey? Same issue. Cameo'd on Britney's MATM video shoot after Newlyweds - Jessica talked **** about the Onyx Hotel Tour on TV by the way - released his album. Flopped.

Miley? She's lucky she got 2 hit singles out her Bangerz era. Then the tour started and she faded off into oblivion, just like how Britney's does every time her own tour starts. Third single failed. Then Dead Petz. Yikes.

Larry is absolute crap at his job. She should have dumped his *** after filming Crossroads.

23 hours ago, makemeslay said:

Miley? She's lucky she got 2 hit singles out her Bangerz era. Then the tour started and she faded off into oblivion, just like how Britney's does every time her own tour starts. Third single failed. Then Dead Petz. Yikes.

He gets undeservingly credited with Miley's success. Lets be honest she would've happened regardless of the manager because she was willing to do anything. She's a white, thin, blonde, former child star that the public was waiting to go wild just as Britney before her. She seemed pretty eager to shed her her good girl image. It didn't take rocket science to figure out that the public would eat this up.

1 minute ago, blue.monopoly said:

He gets undeservingly credited with MIley's success. Lets be honest she would've happened regardless of the manager because he was willing to do anything. She's a white, thin, blonde, former child star that the public was waiting to go wild just as Britney before her. She seemed pretty eager to shed her her good girl image. It didn't take rocket science to figure out that the public would eat this up.

Yup, his job should have been making her breakout last in the impressions of the public. I feel like the public did devour it, but only because it was there for them to consume and quickly move on. It's definitely no OIDIA era which will be felt 15 years after the event.

39 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

She has only had one video since perfume. Your post is stupid tbh. Billboard performance this year was vma worthy. She decided to perform at the vmas to promote her song, not prove Anything to anyone

3 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

She has only had one video since perfume. Your post is stupid tbh. Billboard performance this year was vma worthy. She decided to perform at the vmas to promote her song, not prove Anything to anyone

2 videos. Pretty Girls & Make Me. I'm sure her team decided the release date of the album because the VMAs because they think she was going to be the big highlight of the show. 

And agree! She need gets a new creative director (no more Baz Halpin and Silent House people) a new choreographer I mean the 2 guys from Australia are better than that flopcharladonna girl. 

And get fire the old and lack of ideas *** of Larry Rudolph. 

I was scared to watch this because Charlamagne is knownnnnn for being RUTHLESS! but they didn't say anything harsh. they said what a lot of people say, stiff and outdated. I'm happy that they at least all acknowledge that she was the dopest out there at one point for awhile. they aren't really lying about her currently tho. to US she has improved IMMENSELY.. we've seen her at her worst (FFT) but to non fans she does come off as very stiff because people remember her as being an incredible dancer(as the lady on the phone said she used to dance like Janet!) and the lip syncing does not help when there's minimal dancing. that's my two cents.

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

THIS!!! i think it's because she's so sheltered from the outside world she has no clue what goes on like fashion wise or performance wise like she never goes to shows she hasn't seen jlo and they're at the same place . Hell, she didn't even stay in her seat at the VMA's after Rihanna's first performance. she said she doesn't ever go online so maybe her head is just stuck in a different era. musically though she's doing amazing because Glory is incredible.. but that's because she actually worked with people who know what's hot today. IF she wants to be that bad ***** again then she's gonna have to start seeing what everyone else is doing and get with 2016.

Archived