DYWCO Video Idea

jordeezy river red

I honestly think DYWCO needs to be the next single as it is fun, catchy and addictive.  We all know that this song/video will go viral if done correctly.  

I think the video needs to be about a famous man and Britney needs to play a girl who is obsessed with him and disguises herself as many different people to try and get to him as we go.  I know it may be a bit overdone, but we need to make this funny and meme worthy so that it will go viral.  Britney can start out as his driver, then his **** barista, receptionist, police officer, office janitor and she can send him Snapchats, Facebook pokes, this could be good because Britney could get tons of product/technology placement in the video to pay for a high budget video.  There also needs to be a silly dance scene/rave throughout the video between scenes.  I think there is so much potential in this song because it is fun and quirky.  If done right, I think the video could be gold.  

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I honestly think DYWCO needs to be the next single as it is fun, catchy and addictive.  We all know that this song/video will go viral if done correctly.  

I think the video needs to be about a famous man and Britney needs to play a girl who is obsessed with him and disguises herself as many different people to try and get to him as we go.  I know it may be a bit overdone, but we need to make this funny and meme worthy so that it will go viral.  Britney can start out as his driver, then his **** barista, receptionist, police officer, office janitor and she can send him Snapchats, Facebook pokes, this could be good because Britney could get tons of product/technology placement in the video to pay for a high budget video.  There also needs to be a silly dance scene/rave throughout the video between scenes.  I think there is so much potential in this song because it is fun and quirky.  If done right, I think the video could be gold.  

Unfortunately this is basically what Gomez did with her Hands to Myself MV.

Britney doesn't need anymore Selena comparisons from the GP this era I feel. 

I want famous people too. Though I want the famous people to come over and Britney is dancing around with them. But the video shows at the end of the day Britney is really alone in her Vegas apartment watching Netflix and listening to Apple music, Spotify or whichever services who want to sponsor the video :p

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Everyone knows how crazy Britney is about Brad Pitt.  Wouldn't it be funny if the video was a Brad Pitt lookalike and Britney was stalking him? LOL 

I agree....but the dude in Selena's video kinda resembles Brad too :drown:

But if Britney could bag the real Brad for a cameo we you may be on to something, lol.

They should have a really high budget again, like 1-1.5 million dollars. Where Britney is a princess or something. She has a poor lover. Her parents kill him and she bulldozes the castle and looks at the camera with this creepy smile or something. A really cool video, basically a better Blank Space. :howiroll:

Then they should hype it up on her Instagram for 6 days and on the 7th release a photo that says they scrapped the video and the song overall because Preston didn't like it. 

I'm really curious if she'll have any fans left after that. :shake::shake::shake:

3 hours ago, softskeleton said:

To me it sounds like you're describing the Womanizer music video :boredashell:

LOL The idea is very similar... and I guess it would be kinda like a Womanizer/Toxic video except with more a Comedic twist with a Rave style....  Like I can see it.  Britney working at a hotdog stand beside of the street asking the guy to come over and pushing the cart with her booty popped out.  The guy paying for gas and then Britney pumping gas beside of him in a bikini or something. LOL  And throughout the video we would have a rave/dance scene with Britney calling people to come over and stuff... IDK  

Archived