Glory UK Midweeks (2nd week)

Guest Nick Jonas

32 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

Aside from one interview with Radio 1 and Carpool Karaoke with a British dude, there has been zero promo in the UK. I was pleasantly slayed by the fact that it debuted at number 2 over there to begin with. Hopefully it will pick up again after Apple Music Festival.

This! You people should be happy it even got to #2, I expected it to debut at like #11 tbh 

Britney gets literally no promo over here, last time I heard her on the radio was at Christmas :moorangu:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

Is there really any doubt? :nonono:

She better not lip syncing in the United kingdom, she will be so much dragged.

But really. The amount of drag about the lip syncing in the United states is nothing compared to the one she will get in the United kingdom.

But anyway, it will promote her even if it's in a bad way.

53 minutes ago, button said:

For your own safety you should all stop checking the album's performance after the first week until the promo starts again.

You will just bring heartaches to yourselves.

I'm doing that. I just continue support by streaming and never ever check the charts again. Please all pay attention to the music :(( 

Yeah i saw that it was #52 on iTunes last night which concerned me slightly as every other album in the chart's top 5 for this week was still in the top 20. 

What do we do? People need to keep streaming, and maybe buy some more copies. I'm not sure why this has happened to Britney but not to other albums?

4 hours ago, Zulu Spears said:
4 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Y'all seriously expect her to stay in top 5, hell even in top 20/30. This is normal, don't have a meltdown. She's not big there. Hopefully there won't be any major releases when she's in London for Apple festival and maybr she'll get enough attention ti repeak at #1.

you really think it'll repeak at no.1 lmao.

All the fans have bought it now, no one is gonna be convinced to buy it by a lipsynced performance at a festival.

The only hope of a slight revival is a hit single, which isnt gonna happen if she picks slumber party or love me down like most exhalers want

55 minutes ago, Litney said:

Britney will be a major act at the festival and it always picks up attention. Like I said, if there is no major release that week, she might repeak. I didn't say that she will, I said if there's any justice, it might. I mean, it sold over 10k now and Barbra was around 18k. Obviously none of the bigger acts will get such high number so she has a chance. I'm sure she will continue to promo the album while she's there, and maybe we'll get 2nd single and she'll promote it too. You never know what might happen,we didn't believe we'd have as much promo as we do now, but here we are.

Archived