Who Else Thinks That She Needs A New Choreographer

NewB

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, PreOrderGlory said:

My first reply on exhale :carpoolney:

Anyway, I think she needs new choreography for both the songs, rather than a whole new choreographer. Dancing a proper routine is what separates britney from her peers. So I think she needs a decent routine for the upcoming performances. 

Like that Instagram choreo to Make Me.. :feelingmyself:

Hey there! Welcome to exhale & glad your first ever reply was on my OP :)  I think yes she needs to revamp her choreography more but as one of the commenters said she needs a choreographer that understands her style. Not to take anything from Charm, I think she's doing her job and some of her moves are very **** and feminine. I would love to see a littke more aggressive choreo from Britney though like how Janet dances but 

9 hours ago, derick said:

Others are coming for charm like she is the problem which she isn't 

I also agree with others saying it's Britney trying to over simplify the choreo. We just need to look at the choreo Britney teaches those kids during her dance classes but yeah those are kids. Also to point out that Toxic choreo during her Vegas Britney Jean documentary which didn't see the light of day on POM. I do like Charms original choreo for Make Me. So it's Charm or any choreographer understanding and giving Britney more challenging choreo but more importantly Britney keeping and executing them on her shows/performances. I know she just needs to push herself a little more. She still has it and Call me delusional but yeah I refuse to believe the great dancer in Britney is dead. 

Archived