New radio update (Pop) - HUGE AI loss...!

andreafly1

Guest Diamond Horse

It is the strangest thing, just today as it plummets on the radio and declines on iTunes, I find myself listening MM on repeat and I am so happy about how mature and tasteful it is as a song. Even though I kinda like the VMAs performance, I would like one performance with the original choreography. And I am curiously looking forward for iHeart and Apple Music Festival.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Exactly If Sia who's older can get hits then Britney should be able too. How many requesting or texting radio station topics aren't on page 15 on this website without being touched for days? They want success and more singles but don't put in any effort to help get her there. Fans are part of the equation too.

Sia is older than britney but become a relevant solo artist since 3 years ago she is considered a current girl and it's nice to hear her now  by the GP while britney is younger age but with a long career of 20 years in addition to that with britney sadly there is a stigma by the media unlike Sia, if britney sells a lot and shows that with streams and sales she can go to the top positions on BB100 then the radio will be forced to play her, but that's also a job for stans too and not only britney team job, we need to recognize that yeah is good complain about we dont like but we must be more united and learn to be more patients we the streaming new era thing.

Archived