New radio update (Pop) - HUGE AI loss...!

andreafly1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chris_fives said:

Instead if complaining you people better request it. The song is not done yet! 

honey i love your positivity but its done... last hope was ellen and we know she wont be perfoming so...  :nothavingit: 2nd single asap with an amazing mv and strong creative ideias bc otherwise glory will be dead soon :tiffsniffle:

The problem is not the single MM has everything to become # 1 hit in this era the problem is BRITNEY SPEARS the radio is boycotting the artist in general if they release the 2 second single the radio will do the same too sadly and britney is not in the position that she was even on femme fatale where her fan base was more solid and united than now, unless the label or her team didnt pay for  payola the situation will remain the same, something  that i doubt change because her team weren't able to buy 20K to put britney in the 1 like the 70% the others teams does right now.

Just now, lirebelde said:

The problem is not the single MM has everything to become # 1 hit in this era the problem is BRITNEY SPEARS the radio is boycotting the artist in general if the release  the 2 second single they will do the same too sadly and britney is not in the position that she was even on femme fatale where her fan base was more solid and united than now, unless the label or her team didnt pay for  payola the situation will remain the same, something  that i doubt change because her team weren't able to buy 20K to put britney in the 1 like the 70% the others teams does right now.

4 hours ago, LEM said:

Cancel her iHeart Radio Festival for their betrayal :letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

4 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:

I Wanna Go actually had GP by her side and TTWE aswell! :mhm:

I think Dr Luke has a lot to do with the performance of the songs in radios. He was the Queen B of the producers and the radios kissed his *** so much 

3 hours ago, lirebelde said:

The problem is not the single MM has everything to become # 1 hit in this era the problem is BRITNEY SPEARS the radio is boycotting the artist in general if they release the 2 second single the radio will do the same too sadly and britney is not in the position that she was even on femme fatale where her fan base was more solid and united than now, unless the label or her team didnt pay for  payola the situation will remain the same, something  that i doubt change because her team weren't able to buy 20K to put britney in the 1 like the 70% the others teams does right now.

Riri with the 1 millions of copies sold to Samsung say hi :( 

3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Riri with the 1 millions of copies sold to Samsung say hi :( 

Sometimes  i wonder if her team or RCA are who are trying to sabotage her career:mhmsureny: and the saddest thing this time is britney looks very committed and happy with glory body work:otears: away more that we could seen imagine with FF and BJ:yeahsure:

Just now, lirebelde said:

Sometimes  i wonder if her team or RCA are who are trying to sabotage her career:mhmsureny: and the saddest thing this time is britney looks very committed and happy with glory body work:otears: away more that we could seen imagine with FF and BJ:yeahsure:

She need do something Edgy, ****, and very far away from her comfort zone for the 2nd Single for the Visuals. And her Label needs pay to a great Treatement on the radios for the 2nd Single. 

Archived