Now that Glory's been released over a week ago, what do you think?

Archaeologist

Initially, I ranked it as my 3rd favorite album behind ITZ and Blackout. But I don't know now.. maybe 4th after FF? :idkney:

I still luv luv luv the compilation. What's missing, imo, is that one/two surefire hit(s). Some examples: FF had its TTWE (and arguably HIAM) and BJ had WB. As a complete work, I think Glory is one of her best, but there are more "growers" than hits. The fact that LMD is #1 on that PopJusitce poll for the 2nd single says something.... #NoShade.

What do you all think of Glory now?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King B. said:

Some of the bonus tracks should have been on the standard edition, e.g Liar, Change Your Mind. Some tracks are grower, some I don't really like. But it's in my top 3 with ITZ and Blackout

I feel like a she really wanted to ground that old-school vibe in the main work (or "urban" as she seems to call it in the track-by-track commentary):

Private Show, Clumsy, What You Need

5 minutes ago, Archaeologist said:

I feel like a she really wanted to ground that old-school vibe in the main work (or "urban" as she seems to call it in the track-by-track commentary):

Private Show, Clumsy, What You Need

It totally is different. I had to get into the songs first. It's not your usual Britney pop record

Archived