Guys, please support my comment on Bey video.. her fans said smth bad about our *****

nlbritney

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll agree with her if I ever see Beyoncé doing the Slave 2001 choregraphy while singing live.

Actually even in that performance, she wasn't singing live, she lipped many parts.

It's generally not a good idea to read Youtube comments, let alone a video related to music (especially the VMA). It's obvious you'll find comments about Britney.

Stop reading them, it's pointless.

1 minute ago, radar89 said:

No. Because it will increase Beyonka's basic and cheaply-made video view :arianabye:

someone said that Britney's Mickey Mouse Club was nothing - she couuldnt dance.. I wrotte: +L. Hill HA HA HA ARE YOU SERIOUSLY??? BRITNEY SPEARS IS A LEGEND!!! SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY KIND OF EFFECTS TO MAKE PERFORMANCES... mickeey mouse club is legendary then all Beyoonka's dischography....

Posted, but it was wrong of you to write that on Beyonce's video. I mean i know her pathetic ****** fans come to Britney's videos but its because they find their fave too ******* boring to keep watching. Dont sink to their level. You're just going out looking for a fight. I only insult other celebs when their stans come to insult Brit first. Its less exhausting that way. Pick your battles.

Archived