Can I daydream about Re-releasing INSIDE OUT on Glory and feature Justin Timberlake on it?

PureSpearit

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PureSpearit said:

Reality does bite :bpout:

How you even want a collab with JT after all these times when he called her ***** or that he would never date a single mom ect. all thing he did said about her were negative and rude.

Also Inside Out is a good song but let's let go and get a new better songs :bootyney:

2 minutes ago, Sliver said:

How you even want a collab with JT after all these times when he called her ***** or that he would never date a single mom ect. all thing he did said about her were negative and rude.

Also Inside Out is a good song but let's let go and get a new better songs :bootyney:

There were murmurs of a possible collab. Oh well let's get rid of him. But i hope Inside Out will still get the recognition it deserved someday :crying2:

Just now, PureSpearit said:

There were murmurs of a possible collab. Oh well let's get rid of him. But i hope Inside Out will still get the recognition it deserved someday :crying2:

I've always liked him you know, i never really listen his songs (Cry My a river is good tho!) but after all bullshit I can't stand him now.

Inside Out like i said is a good song but tbh there were other better songs that deserved recognition, If Britney would release it it should have a similar video to original Make Me it would fit perfectly to the song :bootyney:

Here is another dream.

2nd Single: Love Me Down

3rd Single: Slumber Party

4th Signle: What You Need and Change Your Mind. The concept: The MV starts with a 1:30 of What You Need, and Britney is in a small room with a band and rocking the hell out this song, then when it finishes, the bands starts playing Change Your Mind. When the drop comes, Britney gets out of the room and enters a huge dance floor and starts latino dancing with a latino a guy !!

That would be SO iconic and MAXIMIZED PROMO

47 minutes ago, Sliver said:

I've always liked him you know, i never really listen his songs (Cry My a river is good tho!) but after all bullshit I can't stand him now.

Inside Out like i said is a good song but tbh there were other better songs that deserved recognition, If Britney would release it it should have a similar video to original Make Me it would fit perfectly to the song :bootyney:

Yeah, it needs a sensual vid!

16 minutes ago, The Genuine said:

Here is another dream.

2nd Single: Love Me Down

3rd Single: Slumber Party

4th Signle: What You Need and Change Your Mind. The concept: The MV starts with a 1:30 of What You Need, and Britney is in a small room with a band and rocking the hell out this song, then when it finishes, the bands starts playing Change Your Mind. When the drop comes, Britney gets out of the room and enters a huge dance floor and starts latino dancing with a latino a guy !!

That would be SO iconic and MAXIMIZED PROMO

:hype: 

Can Love Me Down feature Rihanna as well? :riri:

Archived