She needs a single which appeals to the straight audience as well

Guest Cold As Fire

2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

My BF(flop bf that is) is straight and loves MM... but he thinks the whole album sounds the same and didnt feel any of the other songs, when What you need was almost done he was like "this is the last song right?" and i just laughed and said nooo and said its 5 more and he literally :NOOO::dead: sooo... yeah, he is till hung up on FF being her best album :jolieoverit: but i keep calling hem delusional and i made him watch Crossroads and listen to all the other albums... thats for talking **** about one of the best albums ever :weusay:

break up tbh. :shameless:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, MissBuffySpears said:

My husband is straight and is more of a strictly rock music person but he has told me which ones he likes the best and would make good singles. Slumber Party (this is his fave right now), If I'm Dancing, Do You Wanna Come Over and Private Show.

Praise your husband and his good taste :riri: except for private show :gimmemoar:

Release If I'm Dancing... I don't give a **** if the straights don't like it :roflney:

7 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

There are a lot of hits that don't appeal to the straight boys.

Nø, AATB, Lipd are movin.  - Meghan

Dangerous Woman -Ariana

Anaconda -Nicki

Etc...

But Britney is the one that needs a single that appeals to straight boys cuz she's a gay icon. 

The singles may not have been geared towards straight dudes, but the music videos are. Anaconda is **** :letitburn:

Dangerous Woman is Arianna rolling around in underwear and layin on ha anorexic death bed :letitburn:

Meghan Trainor... I'm still trying to figure out who the **** listens to her music :grimace:

I thought straight dudes loved Britney. They may not buy her music (it's not their style) but I've never heard one say they hate her. Britney is so sweet she has a good reputation among the GP for the most part :giggleney:

1 hour ago, MissBuffySpears said:

My husband is straight and is more of a strictly rock music person but he has told me which ones he likes the best and would make good singles. Slumber Party (this is his fave right now), If I'm Dancing, Do You Wanna Come Over and Private Show.

Glad your husband is straight :saycheese:

7 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I don't think they hate her, people usually say nice things when they find out I'm a Britney stan :tongueney:

I just don't think they're really checkin for her musically anymore :fu:

Well, i see a lot of bad comments on everything she does on youtube. :tiffsniffle:

Guys...we need to learn to separate our own personal musicall taste from what it's radio friendly. In GLORY we have several tracks that have radio appeal and have instant hooks that get in your head as soon as you hear them.

In order from most radio friendly and instant hooks:

Liar

Do you wanna come over

Slumber partyou

Better 

Love me down/just luv me (repetitive chorus sometimes are a good thing)

I see LIAR doing extremely well in charts if she does a really good....controversial video..considering the lyrical contentry of the song. 

Slumber party and Better...have this dancing in the beach/tropical feel to it...

Archived