Glory #1 in JAPAN too!!!

criminal777

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is wrong she didn't chart on Oricon because they only count physicals and it comes out in the 14th, she charted in Billboard Japan at 44 with just Itunes (remember digital is practically non existent in japan ) and she charted at #26 in Korea's normal chart, and #3 in the International Chart.

4 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

this is wrong she didn't chart on Oricon because they only count physicals and it comes out in the 14th, she charted in Billboard Japan at 44 with just Itunes (remember digital is practically non existent in japan ) and she charted at #26 in Korea's normal chart, and #3 in the International Chart.

Where do you predicit her to be once the physical is out?

Just now, F.a.u.zish said:

Everywhere it goes and twitter included. 

Just now, baobao199 said:

The Official Chart in Japan is Oricon :mcry:

It is said in other forums already based there.  :angietea:

Just now, nels64 said:

They still buy mostly physical in Japan? Hmm I wouldn't have thought this. That's interesting to know. 

Yes they do, Digitals were starting to pick up around 2009-10 but it was for old phones only in the forms of ringtones, after Smartphones came Digital sales died again, they're starting to pick up a little though with streaming. This is why Japan is the second biggest music market in the world, there's always at least 5 albums that sell 1 million copies a year. 

1 minute ago, button said:

Where do you predicit her to be once the physical is out?

I am not exactly sure but based on Britney Jean I'd say Top 20, though it may sell more considering it has a new track, and if they add the some of the  goodies Japan Deluxe releases tend to have (Posters, pins, mugs, notebooks etc,)

2 minutes ago, Godlory said:

Everywhere it goes and twitter included. 

It is said in other forums already based there.  :angietea:

What is that first sentence supposed to mean? :idkney:

1 minute ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I am not exactly sure but based on Britney Jean I'd say Top 20, though it may sell more considering it has a new track, and if they add the some of the  goodies Japan Deluxe releases tend to have (Posters, pins, mugs, notebooks etc,)

What is that first sentence supposed to mean? :idkney:

Praying for top 10. :boredashell:

11 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

10 minutes ago, minKey said:

I thought it was at 26 in south korea ?

Wait so this is false report? I was bragging about Glory's success to my brother just a few minutes ago :gloria:

No. britney hasn't charted in japan yet.

she is not in the recochoku chart, aka the most popular digital chart  there, people dont but much in itunes there. and recochoku is only digital,

For digital+physical you have billboard japan and britney charted only with itunes and digital sites sales, she will chart for real after the cd release in 9/14, so you can check oricon charts after the cd comes out

if you are going to post this kind of info at least make sure the receipts are true and with links included

http://www.billboard-japan.com/sp/

https://recochoku.jp/ranking/uta/daily/

http://www.oricon.co.jp

Archived