Britney's worst music video? (POLL)

kasavas

Vote for the worst video.  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Arya said:

FTBOMBH is cute tho 

Sometimes is boring and it's the most childish one from the bomt Era 

I can't how she went from bomt to that Hannah Montana kinda of video 

I don't think Sometimes is boring, but whatever you're entitled to your own opinion :angietea:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make me is the only one.. and pretty girls i guess was kinda bad. don't hate on ooh la la its for her kids which make it super cute

1 minute ago, sapiwan said:

Make Me and the fact that it's the first single :wontcry:

shut up.. make me was the perfect single for this era. i hate that when things go bad chart wise or whatever people start to hate on good songs.

3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Make me is the only one.. and pretty girls i guess was kinda bad. don't hate on ooh la la its for her kids which make it super cute

shut up.. make me was the perfect single for this era. i hate that when things go bad chart wise or whatever people start to hate on good songs.

let me rephrase that 'the fact that it's the first music video for this era' because it is a good bop regardless of charts  :tiffhair:

7 hours ago, Arya said:

I bet pg was set to be the first single but it did get bad reception for everything. The song, video, iggy. The whole thing was a mess and they scrapped. Even Britney said she wasn't happy with the direction of the album at some point and she was probably referring to pg. 

Yes, you're right!

but MM for me is worst, cause it was everything ok, all planed, all recorded and they cut off for non reason and do all again, but this time poorly

PG is in the limbo now, but MM is the 1st of one album that she took 2 years to make it

so much planning for nothing!

3 minutes ago, mrbarbosajr said:

Yes, you're right!

but MM for me is worst, cause it was everything ok, all planed, all recorded and they cut off for non reason and do all again, but this time poorly

PG is in the limbo now, but MM is the 1st of one album that she took 2 years to make it

so much planning for nothing!

Ure right. And they scrapped the whole thing, not some scenes like perfume and they did with a different direction :nothavingit:

Such a mess 

Out of the options: Make Me. I literally only watched it one time and I don't ever wish to watch it again (which sucks because it's such a good song).
OLL was what it was expected to be, a goofy, cute video for a kids film. I have nothing against Perfume and Pretty Girls.
Her worst video is Break the Ice, runner up Gimme More.

Archived