*Idea* Just Like Me Music Video concept

MeowBurglar

So I really love Britney's song Just Like Me. It's kinda fire. :CPKney:

The more I listen to it and the more I (un-)intentionally read into the lyrics I was thinking that it would be AMAZING and the cherry on top to have Britney do a music video with a twist. Listen to the song while you read this if you wish.

What if Britney hired the impersonator JT used in the Cry Me A River video. The entire beginning of the video she has this hat or sunglasses on, right - the idea being we can't quite see her face (So the viewer can't tell it's not the real Britney yet). First we see 'Britney' doing her show in Vegas (POM imitation). Then 'Britney' driving in her convertible to meet up with her guy (again, sunglasses, something to cover her face). She gets up to her incredible glass modern house and turns the key. She kicks off her heals and tip toes up the stairs where she hears noises. She opens the door and BOOM there is her man on his back with the REAL Britney on top of him (so the REAL Britney Spears is the 'other woman').

'Britney' (impersonator) is upset and starts throwing stuff around her as she takes off from the house. She gets into her car and begins to drive very fast with the idiot left behind at the house. 'Britney' goes to her friends house. She tells her girlfriends what happen and so they begin to plot their revenge.

During the first 'She can, she can, she can, have you...'  We see a sequence of Britney and her girlfriends pull up in her car in the pitch black of night. Black car, no lights. Her and 3 of her girlfriends get out of the car. They all have skin tight black suits on with face masks. It's about to go down.

We see 'Britney' and her friends breaking into the house. The sneak past the security system and go all Oceans 11 on the place. They case it out. 'Britney' breaks into his vault and takes back some of the jewelry he had given her and then kept for his 'other woman (real Britney)'.  They set the house up for a fire trap. Gun powder everywhere set to go off on command.

'Britney' (impersonator, but main Britney) sneaks upstairs and sees The Other Woman (Britney Spears) sleeping in bed with her man. She makes her move. She quietly kidnaps her (of sorts). She gets her out of bed and drags her down to the front hall. She ties her up in a chair with a gag and blindfold. Meanwhile, the meat head sleeping up in bed has no idea whats going on. 'Britney' says to The Other Woman "You can have him" before she takes off.

And THEN when the song kicks into 'She can, she can, she can Have You'  'Britney' ignites the black powder and then sets off a fire alarm in the mansion. There is a spark and a big explosion with lots of fire. We see the woman scream (but she isn't dead). The man upstairs jumps up and comes racing down - the sprinklers on trying to contain the situation.

As he comes barreling out of the front of the house he sees the black car leaving tire tread marks as it pulls away. In the driveway, we see the message written in gun powder fully lit up (think firework writing) that says

"SHE CAN HAVE YOU"

Britney rides off into the night with her girlfriends. They throw the valuables and money they've just stolen out the window as they drive off into the night to the beach and paradise.

The next day we see the ladies in a new house watching the news. It's talking of a mysterious robbery and crime that took place but no suspects and no idea of their wearabouts. We see 'Britney' (impersonator) give a coy Britney smile and put on her hat and sunglasses (from the begining). She switches off the TV and walks out...

The End. Tada. :feelingmyself:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

So I really love Britney's song Just Like Me. It's kinda fire. :CPKney:

The more I listen to it and the more I (un-)intentionally read into the lyrics I was thinking that it would be AMAZING and the cherry on top to have Britney do a music video with a twist. Listen to the song while you read this if you wish.

What if Britney hired the impersonator JT used in the Cry Me A River video. The entire beginning of the video she has this hat or sunglasses on, right - the idea being we can't quite see her face (So the viewer can't tell it's not the real Britney yet). First we see 'Britney' doing her show in Vegas (POM imitation). Then 'Britney' driving in her convertible to meet up with her guy (again, sunglasses, something to cover her face). She gets up to her incredible glass modern house and turns the key. She kicks off her heals and tip toes up the stairs where she hears noises. She opens the door and BOOM there is her man on his back with the REAL Britney on top of him (so the REAL Britney Spears is the 'other woman').

'Britney' (impersonator) is upset and starts throwing stuff around her as she takes off from the house. She gets into her car and begins to drive very fast with the idiot left behind at the house. 'Britney' goes to her friends house. She tells her girlfriends what happen and so they begin to plot their revenge.

During the first 'She can, she can, she can, have you...'  We see a sequence of Britney and her girlfriends pull up in her car in the pitch black of night. Black car, no lights. Her and 3 of her girlfriends get out of the car. They all have skin tight black suits on with face masks. It's about to go down.

We see 'Britney' and her friends breaking into the house. The sneak past the security system and go all Oceans 11 on the place. They case it out. 'Britney' breaks into his vault and takes back some of the jewelry he had given her and then kept for his 'other woman (real Britney)'.  They set the house up for a fire trap. Gun powder everywhere set to go off on command.

'Britney' (impersonator, but main Britney) sneaks upstairs and sees The Other Woman (Britney Spears) sleeping in bed with her man. She makes her move. She quietly kidnaps her (of sorts). She gets her out of bed and drags her down to the front hall. She ties her up in a chair with a gag and blindfold. Meanwhile, the meat head sleeping up in bed has no idea whats going on. 'Britney' says to The Other Woman "You can have him" before she takes off.

And THEN when the song kicks into 'She can, she can, she can Have You'  'Britney' ignites the black powder and then sets off a fire alarm in the mansion. There is a spark and a big explosion with lots of fire. We see the woman scream (but she isn't dead). The man upstairs jumps up and comes racing down - the sprinklers on trying to contain the situation.

As he comes barreling out of the front of the house he sees the black car leaving tire tread marks as it pulls away. In the driveway, we see the message written in gun powder fully lit up (think firework writing) that says

"SHE CAN HAVE YOU"

Britney rides off into the night with her girlfriends. They throw the valuables and money they've just stolen out the window as they drive off into the night to the beach and paradise.

The next day we see the ladies in a new house watching the news. It's talking of a mysterious robbery and crime that took place but no suspects and no idea of their wearabouts. We see 'Britney' (impersonator) give a coy Britney smile and put on her hat and sunglasses (from the begining). She switches off the TV and walks out...

The End. Tada. :feelingmyself:

I like it but only if they hire *plot twist ahead* Derrick Strawberry to be the real Britney and the real Britney plays the impersonator! TBH :ohnoney:

19 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

I like it but only if they hire *plot twist ahead* Derrick Strawberry to be the real Britney and the real Britney plays the impersonator! TBH :ohnoney:

Well the point was kinda to have instead of the woman looking just like Britney (as in she looks just like me) it be the opposite and it's the impersonator saying that Britney looks just like her...

if that makes sense

27 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Well the point was kinda to have instead of the woman looking just like Britney (as in she looks just like me) it be the opposite and it's the impersonator saying that Britney looks just like her...

if that makes sense

Sorry I should have made clearer that I was joking ;)

Archived