My Friend Just Texted Me About Something I Needed To See. Once I Did. I was DYING

So it's late and my friend knows I'm a hardcore Britney Fan and I want to become the next Britney Super star, and texts me about a show that's going and sents me a link. I'm like :sickofu: it's late boo, but whatever I'ma check it out, When I do OMG :OMGney: little do I know the show... is a *** chat room at Chaturbate :gtfo: These four guys who are "straight" get's a goal to lap dance the another, and guess what song was requested by the people, ************* Slumber Party :werk: They couldn't find the right version so the guys put on Work ***** :hahaha: The guys got so hype to lapdance that song but couldn't find it. They got hype for nothing :haha::hahaha: 

It's wired promo is on Chaturbate, but promo is promo, I kinda liked it when the guys and everyone typing got hype for Britney.

But I left, because I was not with it with the people complaining about how the guys didn't do what they said they would do. DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO :donewithit: that and it was late and not for me, right now. It's a shame two the guys were major HOT. If you want check them out, cause I don't want it now, I think there name was "BlakeDowneywil" Still laughing at the situation they had :haha::hahaha::hahaha: 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived