Who cares about album chart debut, Britney and her team should focus on longevity this era

HoneyBee

and since Glory is packed with potential hits, they should carefully select their singles based on the numbers of streams, if it's streamed the most than it's more likely to succeed, they should be more calculated like that. 

btw I love how they are milking MM for all it's worth with the discounts and promo, I hope they do that for all the singles you know focus on longevity.

I'd hate to see Glory go unnoticed. :mcry:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

to make up for the BJ era aka the shortest in history, and since Glory is packed with potential hits, they should carefully select their singles based on the numbers of streams, if it's streamed the most than it's more likely to succeed, they should be more calculated like that. 

btw I love how they are milking MM for all it's worth with the discounts and promo, I hope they do that for all the singles you know focus on longevity.

This tbh
There are a lot of single-worthy songs on Glory, she just needs to release good music videos :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

DYWCO is going to slay the world with a really cool video with cool choreo and Britney looking flawless plus being super ****. That will get the gp´s atention :donewithit:

DYWCO will be the death of Glory,, it's dated mediocre and it sounds like a ITZ reject, the only reason fans like it is because of the nostalgia factor lbr. :lessons:

1 minute ago, HoneyBee said:

DYWCO will be the death of Glory,, it's dated mediocre and it sounds like a ITZ reject, the only reason fans like it is because of the nostalgia factor lbr. :lessons:

No, it´s amazing and it´s one of the most danceable upbeat songs on her album :donewithit:

It will slay :feelingmyself:

4 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

If they release it as a single, it will be catastrophic :embarrassed:

15 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

and since Glory is packed with potential hits

SO MANY. Slumber Party needs to be a single and they should get someone to do a remix with it like Drake or The Weeknd. OR since The Weeknd worked with Cashmere Cat as well, release a remix of JLM with him! :yesplease:

17 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

My biggest fear, I need them to hype it up as much as possible. It's too good of an album to be lost. We need more photoshoots, interviews, MUSIC VIDEOS, and just like do more CASUAL promo on Insta/Twitter not just like an obvious plug. And A SNAPCHAT FILTER :lessons: 

Also promo should be frequent if they want to keep the singles afloat,  Sia's cheap thrills is a prime example of that, it was doing horribly at first but with all the promo performances she did months after the release date it stabilized and started rising till it reached #1 on the bb100.

Thankfully we have ITunes festival and IheartRadio to look farward to, hopefully the 2nd single will be already out by then.

4 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

If they really wanted longevity they wouldn't have released the official Make Me music video in the first place :cigney:

they should release it now tbh, it will breathe new life into the era and get the media talking.

edit: I'm referring to the original video, the official video needs to be taken down. :lessons:

1 minute ago, HoneyBee said:

Thankfully we have ITunes festival and IheartRadio to look farward to, hopefully the 2nd single will be already out by then.

They can't mess these performances up tho :embarrassney: We need pre-recorded vocals at the iHeartRadio and a simple, live show at the Apple Music Festival. Britney's being dragged to hell for lip-syncing, it's the main issue right now. I'm pretty sure that the feedback on VMAs performance would be less negative if she sang MM&I part live

Everything was looking so well planned for this era but suddenly all collapsed  (at least that's the idea i have).

I'm totally grateful for this album.  It's just sad she didn't get the #1 spot because of the lack of organization of her and her team. 

And last, we all know that the success of an album depends,  also, of the GP. And the GP will not support the lip sync anymore.

To be honest i have no idea how can she perform for 10 years without singing live (with rare exceptions). It's like a teacher that doesn't like to read or write. Don't match.

3 minutes ago, Sil said:

Everything was looking so well planned for this era but suddenly all collapsed  (at least that's the idea i have).

I'm totally grateful for this album.  It's just sad she didn't get the #1 spot because of the lack of organization of her and her team. 

And last, we all know that the success of an album depends,  also, of the GP. And the GP will not support the lip sync anymore.

To be honest i have no idea how can she perform for 10 years without singing live (with rare exceptions). It's like a teacher that doesn't like to read or write. Don't match.

I never thought about it that way :sobbing:

Archived