They have to be smart with single releases

Black_Out

Just because a song is hot or a fan favorite doesn't mean it should be released. This album has a lot of diversity and a lot of songs deserve to be singles but it has to be done right. With MM being slower we need a second single with more of a beat. Slumber Party and Just Luv Me are not good contenders. Tbh Just Luv Me shouldn't be a single. It's a great song but it's been done before by Selena and she should keep it fresh. Imo it really should be Love Me Down because it's very urban and has a slight reggae vibe. It would blow up. Plus it's upbeat but not in a typical poppy Brit manner. It's dope in all the right ways. Third single should without a doubt be Man On The Moon. A late Winter and early Spring song. To close the era she should bring back that reggae vibe with Slumber Party. Closing with a bang and possibly being the song of summer 2017. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need strong 2nd and 3rd singles.

And let's be honest - even if the singles are strong, she needs to do some live vocals. It doesn't matter whether she's just sitting or standing. Britney singing live will be news itself, especially if she nails it. Probably do some acapella versions of Make Me, Man On The Moon, Love Me Down, Slumber Party, and Just Luv Me. These are songs that can really exhibit her vocal prowess. She doesn't need choreography (which sadly, she keeps forgetting) in order to exhibit what she can do. She just needs vocal training and end careers with a set that is purely vocals-driven.

Then, once she is able to accomplish these, re-release Glory with additional tracks, like a reissue or something. 

Archived