GLORY sales in the US vs Other Artist.

HotAsIce.ve

1 minute ago, Blackout_Boy said:

How is she in the same range that ari and riri? If so she would have gotten #1 on Glory lol theres like 50k of difference

Arianna and Rihanna don't passed the 200K range. And Rihanna have Work (A Hit Monster with more of 9 weeks at the #1 on the Hot100) 

Britney is doing 115-119K without having a top 10 song or even a hot monster hit. 

Bye.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

How is she in the same range that ari and riri? If so she would have gotten #1 on Glory lol theres like 50k of difference

Riri sold 16k first week... which I don't even know what that's about... but... Like it's been said these guys are their peak, with a lot more recent hits to speak of... and had different/less competition... very different circumstances

and let face it... Britney is running a little low on Goodwill... these artists are drenched in it! Britney's building from a negative to a positive...

Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

Arianna and Rihanna don't passed the 200K range. And Rihanna have Work (A Hit Monster with more of 9 weeks at the #1 on the Hot100) 

Britney is doing 115-119K without having a top 10 song or even a hot monster hit. 

Bye.

Again a downvote? Really? Are you obssesed with my comments? 

Did I say something wrong? Seriously stop the obsession with me

1 minute ago, brintyjoan said:

Hasnt riru been aroun for 10 years already? You cant use her as an excuse anymore for being in her peak or being New :moorangu:

Rihanna has not taken a gap in making albums... She's been releasing music literally every few months.... it seemed like... from Music of the Sun, Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, to Rated R, LOUD, Talk That Talk, Unapologetic to Anti... and THAT is in the last 10 years... Britney 10 Years into her Career... released Circus (Debuted at No.1) Womanizer, Circus etc... so.... yeah and Rihanna is at her peak... did she have to recover from a mental breakdown people won't let go of? Rihanna never stopped releasing... she's as popular as ever (Thanks to her controversies as well)

The only promo Britney did before release was basically Carpool Karaoke.Had Britney released it in October,with SNL+GMA special+Jimmy Fallon+MTV documentary+Iheartradio and a couple of decent music videos it would have easily sold 200.000 on first week.I'm pretty sure that the album will have a lot of longevity sales-wise especially if Britney continues to push the album for the rest of the year.Hopefully,it will get a gold and then a platinum certification if it is pushed in 2017.Slumber Party+Just Luv Me+Love me Down are hits waiting to be released and properly promoted.I hope Team Britney can regroup and replan after this messy release.

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Bad? Same numbers of Selena. And almost same numbers of Riri and Ariana. And that without a Hit song or at least one top 10 songs. She do great. You're very delusional if you expected +200K debut without a Hit Song or a Iconic VMAs performance 

Preach. I mean make me didn't even have the same impact as good for u :yaknow:

Archived