Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

what i like about glory is the quality of the songs, and you can also tell that the critics have more good things to say than bad, plenty of GP is also enjoying it. more imprtly, the timing of the promo was off so you cant really expect a #1, but given that being third is a huge accomplishment.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Demon Salvatore said:

Agreed! She promoted only Make Me. So it reached the top slots on the iTunes. There was no mention of Glory. To contrast, look at Beyonce's performance and the following effect on Lemonade post-performance. :ohnoney:

:carpoolney: it's cool though, album is amazing and I'm all here for the music at the end of the day. I'm lucky enough to have grown up to her hay days where she was slaying left and right. Maybe gp will stop drinking that lemonade for once and notice Britney, but Britney is giving it her all and it truly is a period where all Britney fans can rejoice and be proud of that work of art called Glory

5 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

what i like about glory is the quality of the songs, and you can also tell that the critics have more good things to say than bad, plenty of GP is also enjoying it. more imprtly, the timing of the promo was off so you cant really expect a #1, but given that being third is a huge accomplishment.

:tbh:

I honestly think debuting at #3 is not bad at all. She's been in the business for almost two decades, you won't win everytime. She released a killer album, it's really different from what's she's done in the past, that's effort for you right there. In the end of the day numbers are just numbers, it doesn't define the quality of the album. I love Glory!

I hope the album would do well and not keep on falling on the charts. Make Me is the best song in years it deserved better video tho. Her team must have known the potential of this song so deciding to scrap it they should record something good quality. And now we have one of the best leads but the worst video. If they want make me being still successful they should to something different to set the hype.

Speak up about original MV or release it.  :hype:

I believe it's a very good position.Ok sweet Britney deserves no1 but I'm glad about Glory even if it has low chart position.It's a masterpiece anyway.

Let's be real if Britney wants no1, the stans' support isn't enough.She has to prove that she has something different to show.The old fashioned cute interviews promo doesn't work for her anymore because people think she's repetitive and keep comparing her to her old self.She should perform a Glory medley to introduce this masterpiece to the world because lots of people are biassed and think that Glory is something similar to Britney Jean.She also have to show high energy performances and live vocals to ballads.

1 hour ago, Trentals said:

Just keep in mind that Glory is the first album since Circus that first week sales have been greater than the previous album :bwink:

Actually, no. Glory did 91k and Britney Jean, 107k. 116k is only with streaming. :tbh:

11 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

Tragedy :scalped: no #1 for Blackout nor Glory . her best two albums :dead: 

Larry and his stupid minions chose one of the worst weeks to release the album. :crying1:

And the scrapped video prevented us from getting a hit...

21 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

How did BJ sell more physical copies than Glory :queenie:

CDs are going to become a thing of the past soon :brityeah:

I think it is more that Femme Fatale was a success and the GP bought without listening Britney Jean, hence the sales. Now the GP is more careful with a new Britney album.

11 hours ago, Toxicité said:

Isn't a #3 debut fantastic for a ***** who's been in the industry for over 15 years? :letitburn:

Or am I losing my ******** mind? :letitburn:

And how long has Barbra been in the industry? :gimmemoar: 

26 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I think it is more that Femme Fatale was a success and the GP bought without listening Britney Jean, hence the sales. Now the GP is more careful with a new Britney album.

And how long has Barbra been in the industy? :gimmemoar: 

Who cares?:madonna: if britney would had added the album pre-orden with POM tickets as barbra did with her concerts tickets :sofedup: or if would done with her perfumes sales she probably would debut No. 1, that's only a number and glory is quality i prefer a #3 with quality than at number # 1 with shitty music:shameless: just to show to other stans.:nothavingit:

Archived