Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's not like we can't not expect this. I mean right now Britney don't have a hit (Make Me is on the top 10 of iTunes yeah but that it's only since the last week, and still the radios don't support the song) and she is not in her prime or the GP love her. So it's logical she is decreasing. 

She need do a move fast this month? Yes of course. Hoping she start the rain of ideas for the Music Video of the 2nd Single and after the video is done release that **** ASAP

1 hour ago, TripInTheZone said:

Nothing never goes right for us.  :4music:

We literally have the most competion out everyone else who put out an album this year.  :nothavingit:

can we like make an agreement with the Selenators . :shameless:

I'm being so dramatic, serious , and desperate right now :tiffanynod:

Yes! We need to get on there good sides! The Selenators, the beliebers, directions, arianators!!!! Praise there queens and be nice to them and spam them with glory and teach them about the power of GODney:tiffanynod:

7 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

The GP are flops. We did all we could :otears:

**** DRAKULA, THEIF, KANSAS KENTUCKY ROAD, AND **** YOOOU BARBARA sTRYHARD!!!:letitburn: I'll never forget the names of those who trespassed against our GODney! They will rue the day they challenged the queen! RRRRUUUUEEEE:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

You guys act like this is not normal. Of course is normal. Britney right now don't have a Hit Song pushing the album sales. Make Me is doing great on iTunes of course but that is since the last week but the main problem is the radios are not playing the song and I don't think they will pick up this. 

Like I said in another thread I hope she start film the next music video in 2 week. And release the music video the 2nd week of October. 

did you honestly think she was going to stay at #2 forever? 

you guys meltdown over the most basic obvious thing, and then make a whole dramatic presentations while it is still happening for ... what? Record-keeping purposes? I think you guys enjoy being traumatized by things that would shock nobody else.

We need to get on the radios good side! What did Britney do to them for them to shade her so much! They shaded make me what makes you guys think they won't do it to the next single and the next and so on.... We need to stop them in their tracks now, get to the bottom of it, and kiss their ***** so our queen can slay the radio again!

Archived