Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

The reason why Barbaras numbers are so low is because her album isn't available to stream on Spotify. Shes lacking in streams because of that. As far as I know the only streaming service she's on is Apple Music

Exactly, plus they track a limited number of retailers, as far as i know.

Let's pray and hope! :scalped:

48 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

If we don't get this #1, Britney's record of being the youngest artist to get 6 #1 albums is gonna end with Beyonce's next album :nothavingit:

But if britney gets a #1 with her next album after glory she'd still get the record because Britney is younger

@PBoy

Nice but you're sadly missing the point. You have no right to doubt the efforts of someone claiming to do so. How will the OP who made this thread to encourage everyone to support the album feel like when he sees someone doubting his good will?

You're the one making yourself look like an idiot with this game of "prove to me that your bought X or Y amount of copies". Once you have in your possession 21 more copies, feel free to ask such bitter questions. I said "copieS" in my last post. Too bad I only see 1 in the picture. I'll wait for a new pic then. :shameless:

2 hours ago, OliviaPope said:

So far I've bought 22 copies.  Gifted almost all of them.  Paid cash at different stores.

I bought 10 copies of Glory last night at a store, paid cash, and all at different registers, with cash.

I bought 2 copies (2 different transactions, with 2 different cards) on iTunes and gifted one to my best friend.

And I bought 10 copies of Glory on the day it came out, paid cash for them, all at different registers, with cash. 

I've done my duty as a stan. :)

NOW GO DO YOURS.

Nice, but can you actually post some receipts?

it's easy to write that kind of stuff you know ;)

2 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

LOOOL @ those flops who said there is no chance we will be #2 :begone:
Anyway some of you even said she won't sell 50K in the first week but dont worry i bookmarked all of your flop posts
i'll drag you one by one :receipts1: :bey:

the 50k is a stupid assumption

but in terms of the #2, bb200 has it's own predictions still at #3. 

Archived