Larry Rudolph, get in here!!! What YOU can do for GLORY!!

PRIVATE.SHOW

First of all, this is just a promo plan I made. So it might not happen. But if ANYONE from Britney's team or related to Britney is reading this, here is what you MUST do to make this album successful!!!

1. Use HEAVY payola. That means make all the stations play Make Me and the next single on HEAVY ROTATION. And not just for a day/week but for a month so the songs can build up on other charts and they won't stop playing them after it's over. Hell you can even bribe them by sending cakes like Katy Perry or something. Yeah it might be expensive but it IS worth it if Larry wants a hit era.
  2. Also, threaten the iHeart radio stations that you WILL remove Britney from the festival if they don't play Make Me at least 5 times a day.
  3. Make Britney surprise fans. And not those fake actors like the one who won the trip to the VMAs but REAL longtime fans that team Britney choses through Instagram/Tumblr/Twitter etc. Do it like Taylor Swift - send gifts chosen by Britney, surprise them at events like weddings etc. Then pay news outlets to write articles about it.
  4. Release AMAZING videos. Look at **** $, the song is pure garbage. But it was sort of an event because of the MV. So you MUST really have to step up your game and make something memorable and with replay value and hire some popular directors rn.
  5. Do tons of photoshoots. Even simple ones. Just make sure Britney looks on point with good make up, hair and clothes that don't look cheap. And make them OUTSIDE for once, not always in a freaking studio. And don't let Randee St Williams near them, use other photographers.
  6. Hire a new choreographer!!!!! One that can make cool & fresh dance routines that suit the songs. But still one that won't make her dance too much to songs that aren't even danceable. And make her serve live or at least pre-recorded vocals and shake her *** like Beyonce and Riri do sometimes which is now considered cool*.
  7. GET HER OUT OF VEGAS. Think about the other fans. Yeah she has a performance coming in the UK but lbr, how many fans have a chance of seeing her? Not many. She has fans all over the world who can't afford 2500-3000$ to pay for Vegas but would be down for it if she comes somewhere near them on tour.
  8. Make a buzz single/remix a song from Glory with someone popular rn that she can get a hit with (Drake, Riri, Calvin Harris, The Chainsmokers) or someone like Justin Timberlake which will cause enough controversy for the song to top the charts.
  9. Ditch the leotards. Choose clothes that will be comfortable for Britney but yet look trendy and expensive. Use Rihanna at the Anti tour as an inspiration.
  10. More selfies on Instagram.
  11. SURPRISE DROP THE ORIGINAL VIDEO. Next week. Just put it on her Youtube account without teasing before that.
  12. Make other stars promote her - where are Miley, Fifth Harmony, Avril, Justin Bieber and all the other artists she promoted now? Why aren't THEY returning the favor?
  13. Do better merch. Taylor Swift's 1989 and Marina's FROOT come to mind. VERY overpriced but pretty so I was willing to buy something from both of them. Can't say the same about Britney's. It's horrendous.

Any other ideas? And please don't drag me I know this is wishful thinking but since they're going all out with the promo they might as well listen to us about stuff we want that aren't that hard to do.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Someone said in other thread that Britney should post on Instagram video of her singing and that's great idea. She should just record herself singing first verse of Make Me and the world would blow up :bootyney:

People would still say it's prerecorded, probably. She should just really pre-record all the vocals for Vegas and performances and keep the mic close to her mouth like Beyonce. :gloria:

2 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

First of all, this is just a promo plan I made. So it might not happen. But if ANYONE from Britney's team or related to Britney is reading this, here is what you MUST do to make this album successful!!!

1. Use HEAVY payola. That means make all the stations play Make Me and the next single on HEAVY ROTATION. And not just for a day/week but for a month so the songs can build up on other charts and they won't stop playing them after it's over. Hell you can even bribe them by sending cakes like Katy Perry or something. Yeah it might be expensive but it IS worth it if Larry wants a hit era.
  2. Also, threaten the iHeart radio stations that you WILL remove Britney from the festival if they don't play Make Me at least 5 times a day.
  3. Make Britney surprise fans. And not those fake actors like the one who won the trip to the VMAs but REAL longtime fans that team Britney choses through Instagram/Tumblr/Twitter etc. Do it like Taylor Swift - send gifts chosen by Britney, surprise them at events like weddings etc. Then pay news outlets to write articles about it.
  4. Release AMAZING videos. Look at **** $, the song is pure garbage. But it was sort of an event because of the MV. So you MUST really have to step up your game and make something memorable and with replay value and hire some popular directors rn.
  5. Do tons of photoshoots. Even simple ones. Just make sure Britney looks on point with good make up, hair and clothes that don't look cheap. And make them OUTSIDE for once, not always in a freaking studio. And don't let Randee St Williams near them, use other photographers.
  6. Hire a new choreographer!!!!! One that can make cool & fresh dance routines that suit the songs. But still one that won't make her dance too much to songs that aren't even danceable, and makes her serve live or at least pre-recorded vocals and shake her *** like Beyonce and Riri do.
  7. GET HER OUT OF VEGAS. Think about the other fans. Yeah she has a performance coming in the UK but lbr, how many fans have a chance of seeing her? Not many. She has fans all over the world who can't afford 2500-3000$ to pay for Vegas but would be down for it if she comes somewhere near them on tour.
  8. Make a buzz single/remix a song from Glory with someone popular rn that she can get a hit with (Drake, Riri, Calvin Harris, The Chainsmokers) or someone like Justin Timberlake which will cause enough controversy for the song to top the charts.
  9. Ditch the leotards. Choose clothes that will be comfortable for Britney but yet look trendy and expensive. Use Rihanna at the Anti tour as an inspiration.
  10. More selfies on Instagram.
  11. SURPRISE DROP THE ORIGINAL VIDEO. Next week. Just put it on her Youtube account without teasing before that.
  12. Make other stars promote her - where are Miley, Fifth Harmony, Avril, Justin Bieber and all the other artists she promoted now? Why aren't THEY returning the favor?
  13. Do better merch. Taylor Swift's 1989 and Marina's FROOT come to mind. VERY overpriced but pretty so I was willing to buy something from both of them. Can't say the same about Britney's. It's horrendous.

Any other ideas? And please don't drag me I know this is wishful thinking but since they're going all out with the promo they might as well listen to us about stuff we want that aren't that hard to do.

Great thread.. but post 2013 her team is being lazy.. They are too happy that they just got Vegas gig for her something she can use till the end of her career.

7 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Great thread.. but post 2013 her team is being lazy.. They are too happy that they just got Vegas gig for her something she can use till the end of her career.

Yeah but no fans =/ no Vegas =/ no money. They will realize this but it'll be too late. 

1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I agree with all of this, her team is just too outdated and lazy, we need them replaced :letitburn:

Yeah but Brit doesn't realize how bad they are unfortunately so she won't.

18 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Yeah but no fans =/ no Vegas =/ no money. They will realize this but it'll be too late. 

Yeah but Brit doesn't realize how bad they are unfortunately so she won't.

Agreed. They are just damaging her. I feel Larry himself wants her to become a has-been, so he doesnt have to work much harder. I think her family is involved too. They also dont want Britney to do all those controversial stuff and be the prime version of herself that she used to be. They just want her to stick with that old boring Vegas gig.

The album is great but everything since Day 1 of this era has been super messy. The lead video, the album cover... the **** goes on and on.

Archived