Britney Spears "Betrayed"

britbrit975

To be totally honest, this is the first tabloid story in years I believe. I don't believe she would personally put it so dramatically, and I think she definitely knew about Rihanna winning the vanguard award, but I have a feeling she genuinely felt blindsided by Beyonce. Beyonce wasn't even announced until the week before.

http://jezebel.com/radar-claims-britney-thought-she-was-the-headliner-at-1786093018

Heroic G-Eazy kiss denier Britney Spears is reportedly so pissed off at MTV right now because she assumed she would be the “headliner” of the VMAs, and feels like second-tier (or worse!) compared to Rihanna and Beyonce.

Radar Online writes a source told them:

“Britney was legitimately upset about the way that the situation was handled at the VMAs. She felt like she was flat-out lied to by the producers. Britney thought that she was the headliner and could not believe how they screwed her over...Everyone in Britney’s camp was really quite blindsided by Beyonce’s performance. Hardly anyone knew that Beyonce was going to be the main event. Britney is saying she will never do the VMAs again.”

This is a hell of an image, right? Britney Spears, furious with MTV and Beyonce, screaming at everyone who’ll listen that, after a nine-year absence, she will NEVER do the VMAs EVER again!

Well, here’s what her reps said about the story:

“There is not an ounce of truth to this.” 

Of course there isn’t! Britney Spears is not mad at MTV. Britney Spears isn’t mad at anyone! Britney Spears was just happy to be at the VMAs. The only things Britney Spears gets passionate about are her children. At least about this, Britney Spears is fine.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With or without beyonce, her performance would be just ok. Nothing special. People need to accept it.  Beyonce was defending her name  and of course she made everything to be the queen of the show (just like britney should have done).

Time to move on. :)

Archived