Brit's team is not letting Make Me die: still discounted on US iTunes!

andreafly1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, glorygloryglory said:

And I agree. I'm very confused. SP is good but a song about a *** party in a house? :juggingu:

Love Me Down is too unreal as a song. Just Luv Me is boring. DYWCO is good but I'm already tired of it. MOTM is good but wtf. Idk. 

oh no don't do that 

don't let down yourself like that 

they have great choises with singles 

but they need to get it together this time:angietea:

31 minutes ago, glorygloryglory said:

And I agree. I'm very confused. SP is good but a song about a *** party in a house? :juggingu:

Love Me Down is too unreal as a song. Just Luv Me is boring. DYWCO is good but I'm already tired of it. MOTM is good but wtf. Idk. 

Do you even like any songs on Glory like wtf :xcuseme:  :rihstare:  :jolieoverit:

Liar or/and No Seas cortes would be cool. Enrique Iglesias is all over the radio, they could duet or something :carpoolney:

Hard to get ya and clumsy could be hits with GP. My partner doesn't like Britney sound at all but he loves Clumsy -.- he even boped to it ,said was a cool song. And If I m dancing too. So GP would eat If'm dancing and Clumsy imo.

1 minute ago, avaaa said:

Make Liar second single and make GP think that lyrics for JT and here we come #1 :liberatedaf:

hahha i thought it too as well :omgreallyney:

just use a model that is justin-copy like he did with cry me a river then she will take her revenge and the whole world will eat that

controversial britney you used to be the queen remember?

well ok madonna used to be but you were different i think britney put class on controversial:saycheese:

58 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

There's one thing they could do instead of offering discounts...

makemeoriginal.jpg

:angietea:

ive mostly given up on this. but this is the only thing that can save the song. as much as MM was a great song for me, GP, not only fans, want a visual that will set the mood for them when listening to the song. brit looked good in the official MV, but the concepts was really sucky and it's her poorest received MV as of now.

Do you guys realize that bonus tracks are supposed to be bonus tracks and not potential singles? :moorangu:

I mean, Liar is great and No Seas Cortes too but y'all should start looking at the tracks from the standard edition, Britney never released a bonus track as a single and she (or her team) probably never will. Unless they let us decide...! :selenerz:

My Top 4 potential singles:

Just Luv Me

Love Me Down

Hard To Forget Ya

Man On The Moon

:saycheese:

Archived