I MIGHT BE BRITARDED BUT: I dont think she messed up her lipping in the VMA performance!! Explanation inside

grevan

I just linked my non-stan friend (who I am slowly converting, she's even admitting it) to the "VMA Performance: Silver Edition" and while I was watching it again, I became fixated on the part where we all THOUGHT she flubbed her line and her lip sync... "I dont need a hand to hold" ...but now I am not so sure.

I clicked back to just before she sings the line about 150x.. sometimes watching her mouth, sometimes not. If you mute and it and just read her lips, you'd think she was saying "I don't need a man to hold" and to be quite honest, giving it my BEST listen, I cant be so sure she is singing "hand" after all. I think in Britney's version she actually sings "I don't need a man to hold" which lines up with her whole schtick this era about being happy and single and being an ~independent woman who dont need no man~ (except for french kissing).. Also with the "fighter/boxer" theme... and that its just her and herself...

Check it out for yourselves.. curious to see what anyone else thinks...

BUT I MIGHT BE BRITARDED, DONT DRAG ME OR I WILL COME FOR YOU

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived