here's whats wrong with the choreo and the britards will deal

greenbear89

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly wish you insufferable cry babies would stop complaining every chance you get about her dancing :bpo:

Also what is the point of creating thread upon thread about her dancing? It's bad enough that there are threads like this in the first place. Idk why yall gotta create the same thread saying the same repetitive and whiny ****. If you don't like her dancing then go stan for Beyonce or JLo since apprently they are so perfect :gtfo:

21 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I honestly wish you insufferable cry babies would stop complaining every chance you get about her dancing :bpo:

Also what is the point of creating thread upon thread about her dancing? It's bad enough that there are threads like this in the first place. Idk why yall gotta create the same thread saying the same repetitive and whiny ****. If you don't like her dancing then go stan for Beyonce or JLo since apprently they are so perfect :gtfo:

They aren't perfect. Britney can outdance them any day. The problem is that they look better dancing because their choreography is sequenced. When you think of it, Beyonce hardly moves. But her choreography is good. Britney is clearly the winner over these two in terms of her dancing abilities, we just want to see her prove that. She definitely has so far, but she is capable of so much more than the hand movements in DYWCO and Make Me. 

1 minute ago, greenbear89 said:

They aren't perfect. Britney can outdance them any day. The problem is that they look better dancing because their choreography is sequenced. When you think of it, Beyonce hardly moves. But her choreography is good. Britney is clearly the winner over these two in terms of her dancing abilities, we just want to see her prove that. She definitely has so far, but she is capable of so much more than the hand movements in DYWCO and Make Me. 

Well yeah I get where you're coming from but it just is so repetitive seeing the same thread posted all the time. The choreo isn't great but at least she's improved a lot since the FFT days :)

2 hours ago, Starburst said:

I don't get why these 2 new choreos are...underwhelming. She's slaying Pom and they revamped that with chase and charm. It's just weird that only these 2 seem to be flawed. Did they just not have  time to fix them?

going on a vacation and shopping was more interesting for her than rehearsing, that's why

Agree wholeheartedly. Actually, Circus Tour's Get Naked doesn't really have that much dance moves but it's one of my favourite performances by her.

Also, it would help if she sang at leat parts of the songs, that would naturally place the choreos in the right spots but this has to do with her breaking through her live-singing anxiety, and that goes back way earlier than awkwardney as we know sistren :donewithit:

11 hours ago, dandy said:

Agree wholeheartedly. Actually, Circus Tour's Get Naked doesn't really have that much dance moves but it's one of my favourite performances by her.

Also, it would help if she sang at leat parts of the songs, that would naturally place the choreos in the right spots but this has to do with her breaking through her live-singing anxiety, and that goes back way earlier than awkwardney as we know sistren :donewithit:

I agree about "Get Naked" ...its more about seeing Britney FEEL the songs she's performing rather than just going through the motions. When she has the opportunity to do her own thing we get more of personality on stage. There should be a good mix between choreographed parts and other parts where she does her own thing. I dunno I wish Exhale worked as Britney's team sometimes lol

13 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Ugh, I wish we could have one pinned thread for her dancing/choreography and one for her lip-syncing instead of 217 threads for each. :sofedup: This **** is so tedious.

can you imagine. PINNED: Official Britney Lip-Syncing Thread :orangu:

3 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

I agree about "Get Naked" ...its more about seeing Britney FEEL the songs she's performing rather than just going through the motions. When she has the opportunity to do her own thing we get more of personality on stage. There should be a good mix between choreographed parts and other parts where she does her own thing. I dunno I wish Exhale worked as Britney's team sometimes lol

The way I've been feeling for YEARS :gobaby::tifftear:

Archived