ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

1 minute ago, bboy said:

Exactly the same... During the two pasts era I thought the problem was the lack of passion. But this time she seems into promoting, she's naturally during intervews etc there's no more robotney but there is still a problem. At the beginning of the performance I almost had an heart attack, at the end I was like you and feeling weird...

It's like what's missing is... Britney's touch.

What's missing is her trying to constantly outdo herself. Shes dancing better recently too, but her vibe when she enters the stage like "i own u now, watch me" is kind of gone. She used to stare at the audience passionarely when she was performing

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, blueblink said:

What's missing is her trying to constantly outdo herself. Shes dancing better recently too, but her vibe when she enters the stage like "i own u now, watch me" is kind of gone. She used to stare at the audience passionarely when she was performing

Yes there's a problem of presence first of all

3 minutes ago, blueblink said:

Exactly, she used to be like "I will kill you with my stare unless you keep you eyes on me and watch my flawless execution of this coreo", but now she's like "ok I'll do a few arm movements here, then I'll skip across the stage while the dancers keep doing the coreo"

I'm not even asking for Primeney hardcore dance moves, just stop with those stupid arms moves, they're getting ridiculous as the OP says. Basically the whole MM and DYWCO choreos are based on that to the point it looks like you're watching a drag queen.. Bring a coherent choreo Britney, it doesn't even need to be hard, you can do it! :tiffanycries:

1)She needs a new image/ stylist/ wardrobe overhaul

2)new team, choreographer, publicist etc.

3) she needs to pay off radio stations, buy awards etc.

4) but lastly, She needs to have the drive and motivation to be on top again. If she's lazy af...there's only so much one can do. 

Btw I may be a new member but I've been a fan since bomt. I'm also an older fan...Britney and I are the same age. :)

1 minute ago, FriedChicken said:

1)She needs a new image/ stylist/ wardrobe overhaul

2)new team, choreographer, publicist etc.

3) she needs to pay off radio stations, buy awards etc.

4) but lastly, She needs to have the drive and motivation to be on top again. If she's lazy af...there's only so much one can do. 

Btw I may be a new member but I've been a fan since bomt. I'm also an older fan...Britney and I are the same age. :)

no she's not lazy don't say that 

she's working hard and we need to give her that 

Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

she's working hard and we need to give her 

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

she's working hard and we need to give her that 

You're right. She worked hard on her album...and it shows! I absolutely love it. It's just so frustrating for us fans that the album is not getting the recognition that it deserves. However, if she wants to compete with the younger generation, she's gotta step up her game. But the real question is...is she willing to do what it takes to be on top again? 

22 minutes ago, bboy said:

Yes there's a problem of presence first of all

22 minutes ago, Glacial said:

Exactly, she used to be like "I will kill you with my stare unless you keep you eyes on me and watch my flawless execution of this coreo", but now she's like "ok I'll do a few arm movements here, then I'll skip across the stage while the dancers keep doing the coreo"

exactly. i still love her tbh. :crying11: sometimes when i listen to her interviews she seems like kind of doing it on purpose. seems like she doesnt want to be on top because she didnt want to suffer the backlash again like in 2007. im just trying to learn to be satisfied with what she can give and i have been since 2008. :mcry:

OMG you guys still goin on about "live sing".  Let me break truth for you.  I love Britney a lot but being true honest, she can't sing.  That why she not sing live since 2004, ha voice very damage and even before she neva had strong voice except for before BOMT album release.  Nowaday she can't sing at all (why you think she even lip half carpool karaok :orangu: ), and that okay cause studio can fix, but she neva gone sing live again.  You need to accept true :donewithit:

4 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

OMG you guys still goin on about "live sing".  Let me break truth for you.  I love Britney a lot but being true honest, she can't sing.  That why she not sing live since 2004, ha voice very damage and even before she neva had strong voice except for before BOMT album release.  Nowaday she can't sing at all (why you think she even lip half carpool karaok :orangu: ), and that okay cause studio can fix, but she neva gone sing live again.  You need to accept true :donewithit:

oh honie just don't..you're too harsh 

she can sing but she needs practice 

anyway i'm not even saying completely live sing just let the mic on at least she can say thank you when she's finishing and hear her breathe 

using just the track is embarassing

Why are people assuming that Britney singing live will have a positive affect? It could totally go the other way and backfire. They could say that her voice sounds so different live and start questioning who's singing on her albums for example. Lets just accept the new Britney and her way of doing things.

First up- totally disagree on the leotard thang. I am LOVING Leotardney this era and if I was my old 9 year old self id be snatching every doll release with these outfits. Let's not get it twisted. Ha! The jewels. The glam. Her body. The hair. YEEEEES :scalped:

In regards to live singing of course we want to hear her. The verses in MM seem almost TOO easy for her to sing live but her team always opt for mic off. Tbh most people I've spoke with in regards to VMA think she faked MM part but sang the Me Myself & I part live. Of course I just went along with it and agreed. Haha!

All I ask is a little more interaction on stage. POM is 10x better with the little things like 'how y'al feeling?' And the likes. It's all about getting her personality across. Even just turning the mic at the end to hear her breathing and her say 'thank you so much guys' or something small like that. Just so it's not so obvious she's just coming on stage and dancing to her own cd. 

But so many amazing things have came from this era already... I have faith they'll surprise us! :dorkney:

3 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

oh honie just don't..you're too harsh 

she can sing but she needs practise 

anyway i'm not even saying completely live sing just let the mic on at least she can say thank you when she's finishing and hear her breathe 

using just the track is embarassing

It not shade sis.  :moorangu: i love brinty, but if she able to sing she would done it once outside of studio in past 12 years, but she neva do.  She use to have amazing voice before 1998, and 1998-2004 good voice,  but 2004-one no voice.  She really not able to sing.  It not ha fault, just how thing turn out.   I stan britney cause she make perfect music, videos, performance, and she nice person. :mcry: I not stan voice.   She not "singer", she "performer". If you want live vocal maybe you can stan adele. :yaknow:. Don't be negative gurl, we need to be thankful that britney improve so much instead of focus on what not perfect. :nyschool:

9 hours ago, Lord Bills said:

i don't give a **** if it's been 50 years.

gret.gif

I WANT LIVE VOCALS. I DON'T CARE IF ARE PRETTY BAD

tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

GIVE ME THE LIVE EMOTIONS. NOW.

tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

Perfect gretwfs.gif 

HER VOCALS ARE FLAWLESS ON THE RECORD

wbflopando4.gif

WE DONT CARE IF SHE FAILS A BIT AND CRACKS IF SHES LIVE. IT WILL BE REAL AND RAW. 

wbflopando4.gif

AT LEAST ITS A NEW VERSION OF HER FLAWLESS VOICE

wbflopando4.gif

WITH REAL EMOTIONS NOT THE CD TRACK

wbflopando4.gif

ITS TIME TO SING LIVE ITS TIME

tumblr_ob58t0kaQ51u6n38po1_250.gif

BRING BACK THAT MALL TOUR VOCALS

HER DANCING NOW IS OK AS LONG IF SHE SINGS LIVE OR AT LEAST A PART OF IT LIVE

OK. AT LEAST PRE RECORD LIKE OOPS TOUR.

gretcry.gif 

Totally agree. It's probably not gonna happen but I really wish she sang live during the apple music festival. That stage requires acoustic-like performances and pretty much no dancing. It'd be a great way to showcase her voice and all of the mid-tempo glory songs.

10 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

ok so with this era we have back experimentalney promoney passioney 

she's happy she's having fun she wants to be out there again she seems to be in a good place 

also we have an amazing album!!

we have all that :saycheese:

but we still have safeney out there :sickofu:

it's time to go don't you think?:bpo:

i'm sure at this point that iheart performance and apple festival will not be any different from what we've already seen at vmas and on today morning show

again leotards again same boring hand movements 'choreo' again lip sync..:brityeah:

she's not even trying..first off all the thing with the LIP SYNC it's like she's saying to us 'ok morons this what i'm having i'm lipping and all of you gonna zip it now and watch me i don't care' at least sing behind the track AT LEAST 

second of all..THE DANCING..it's getting rediculous..this move she's making with her hand on her knee it's embarrassing what she's thinking???:embarrassney: it's just don't make any sense and it can't be more childish,we all know that she's practising with more difficult and complicated choreos but she's ending to give us this childish choreos..she can't make anymore **** poses on the stage and just moving her hands 

and finally the LEOTARDS needs to go they are so old fassion and boring we get it brit you want to show your **** body but you can show it with hot pants as well 

conclusion STEP UP YOUR GAME GIRL YOU HAVE IT ALL NOW JUST GO OUT FROM SAFE-ZONE and do your thing

Thank you!!! I hope her team is listening.

The lip-syncing is TOO much!!!! ******* sing, you're a singer!!! Get rid of the tired *** vegas showgirl look, it's tacky and doesn't suit her. The performances are boring AF and look out-of-date. They need to get with the times. Glory deserves so much more than this!!!!

CONVERSATION ABOUT BRITNEY PERFORMANCE BEFORE DIGITAL AGE:

GP: HEY, DID YOU SEE THAT BRITNEY PERFORMANCE? 

FAN: YES, IT WAS INCREDIBLE! :hype:

GP: SHE WAS GREAT, BUT IM NOT SURE IF SHE WAS SINGING. :shameless:

FAN: SHE WAS! IM PRETTY SURE! :CPKney:

GP: YEAH, YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT. :orly:

CONVERSATION ABOUT BRITNEY PERFORMANCE AFTER DIGITAL AGE:

GP: HEY, DID YOU SEE THAT BRITNEY PERFORMANCE? :dontlike:

DELUSIONAL FAN: YES, SHE WAS FLAWLESS! :myjam:

GP: MEH. SHE WAS LIP SYNCING ALL THE WAY. :whitneyshade:

DELUSIONAL FAN: THATS NOT TRUE, SHE WAS SINGING BEHIND THE TRACK :NOOO:

GP: ***CHECKS ON YOU TUBE*** :letitburn:

♪ ♫ OHH ITS JUST ME MYSELF AND I....♪ ♫ (WITH THE MIC 3 MILES AWAY FROM HER MOUTH)

*floods the comments about her non singing* tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif 

Archived