Slumber Party Video Idea

MaPlayz

Britney is dating this guy. It's Saturday night, they're both at the same house and you see them getting ready to go out. They each have separate plans for the night - the guy she's dating is supposed to chill with his guys at a local bar and Britney said she's gonna go over to her friend's house to have a low-key movie night with her girlfriends.

Next scene - you see Britney over at the "slumber party." Only there's nothing low-key or innocent about it. Everybody is dressed in hot sleepwear/masks etc. (almost like Eyes Wide Shut but think lingerie and no actual *** obv) Guys are coming in and out of the house and the girls are "entertaining" them.  At some point, Britney's friend comes up to her and whispers in her ear. You see Britney shocked - her boyfriend supposedly just walked in with his friends. She whispers something in her friend's ear and goes up the stairs.

Next scene - The girl takes Britney's boyfriend up the stairs into a private room and tells him to sit down and blindfolds him, as he's about to get a lapdance. Britney comes out and strips down, giving him a lapdance. At some point, another guy comes into the room and she starts making out with him. Then Britney's friend takes Britney's boyfriend's blindfold off and he realizes that he's been caught cheating. Since the guy is cuffed to the chair he can't really move and after Britney made out with the other hot guy, she walks over to him, kicks over the chair and leaves the room. The end.

What do you think???

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

Id watch tbh

Haha I think it would be a cool interpretation of a "slumber party".

It has a story - it's Womanizer meets Eyes Wide Shut. She could also add a sick dance break with her girlfriends entertaining the guys in the beginning of the party before her boy gets there :cooltshirt:

2 minutes ago, KW. said:

I think Momney wouldnt approve. Just saying lol

My biggest worry with "Slumber Party" is that they would think one dimensional - aka Britney and her girlfriends all sitting on a bed in pajamas. One sits at the boudoir with Britney's perfume and her EOS lipstick. All the others sit on the bed looking at some product placement dating app where they find a cute guy they invite over to the house. Britney laughs half the video, coz she's you know a girl's girl and then starts making out with some random guy..... I have a strong feeling if they chose "Slumber Party" that would be the video lol :awks:

And I so want Slumber Party as a single, but with a dope *** video :werk:

3 minutes ago, Alexio said:

On this song, I see Tropicalney.
Beach bar, sunset... Some mystery guy in the crowd... She would look flawless ofc :comingthru:

Ok nothing too original, but i'm afraid of Scrapney tbh... :xcuseme:

You know her team is not gonna pay for her to fly to Hawaii and film that video... she'd probably have to film it somewhere like this

nicole_caldwell_creating_the_photo_set_f

9 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

My biggest worry with "Slumber Party" is that they would think one dimensional - aka Britney and her girlfriends all sitting on a bed in pajamas. One sits at the boudoir with Britney's perfume and her EOS lipstick. All the others sit on the bed looking at some product placement dating app where they find a cute guy they invite over to the house. Britney laughs half the video, coz she's you know a girl's girl and then starts making out with some random guy.....

That's exactly what she would do :orangu: 

Just now, Jba1213 said:

I think it should be if you seek Amy 2.0 but instead of being dark and gloomy, it should be bright and colorful and fun (like a normal slumber party) but have a ****** twist. 

I feel like the concept would be very If You Seek Amy meets Womanizer meets Eyes Wide Shut no?:flawless:

6 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

That's exactly what she would do :orangu: 

Slay predicting what Larry's gonna think of as innovative in 3 months :hahayea:

20 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

My biggest worry with "Slumber Party" is that they would think one dimensional - aka Britney and her girlfriends all sitting on a bed in pajamas. One sits at the boudoir with Britney's perfume and her EOS lipstick. All the others sit on the bed looking at some product placement dating app where they find a cute guy they invite over to the house. Britney laughs half the video, coz she's you know a girl's girl and then starts making out with some random guy..... I have a strong feeling if they chose "Slumber Party" that would be the video lol :awks:

:wannadie:

1 minute ago, BriC11 said:

I want SP to be a single too. :CPKney: Just afraid that the video will be another one with her "girls" & make it cheesy again. I like your idea though. I had similar ideas. :bwink:

I know ... the post below is my fear of how the whole thing could go if SP is the next single.. and let's be real if it's single 3 or 4 it's def gonna be this  :quirkney:

24 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

And I so want Slumber Party as a single, but with a dope *** video :werk:

Archived