Help!

Jite91

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Britneybbhmm said:

I think I remember in her "Part of me" movie she said, she always wanted to be Britney Spears.:idkney:

I´m in the middle of an argument with a delusional Katy Pering fan that says she is iconic and Britney isn´t and that she would never be inspired by Britney :ehidk:

The music business is fake! And its sad to say but it's all about surpassing the last person. It's like a race kinda. They say they like Britney when they aren't that big but once they do get big, they get cocky and feel like they can surpass her (which they can't lol) :weusay: So they bash her or try hard to outshine her.

Just now, Jba1213 said:

The music business is fake! And its sad to say but it's all about surpassing the last person. It's like a race kinda. They say they like Britney when they aren't that big but once they do get big, they get cocky and feel like they can surpass her (which they can't lol) :weusay: So they bash her or try hard to outshine her.

And if Britney is as competitive as she says she is, she should up her game and end people like Katy and Theifonces career! Like she did Jessica Simpson and Xtina and all the other flops back in the day!

Archived