I hate ignorant people

Jite91

So this is going to be a little rant about something I experienced over the weekend (Britney related) that got me pretty upset.

I went to an amusement park here in Mexico and there was this show that was about pop music throughout history

Obviously I went to see it expecting to see Britney and they didn´t even mention her!! :decisions:

They did impressions of different artists like Madonna, Michael Jackson, N Sync....   Beyonce :ehidk:............... Christina Aguilera :ehidk::ehidk::ugh:

The show was crap tbh the quality was embarassing and the actors were terrible, but still how could someone not include the Princess of Pop in a show about pop music? :nyheadache:

Embarassing :britstare11:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Camilo said:

HEW is that LMAO? :arianabye: Is she on her peak? 

yes :howiroll: she even mention it on her worldwide hit album "lotus" that this is the beginning :howiroll: anyway is this a coincidence or what that i actually listening to "Genio Atrapado" by xtincta right now :moorangu: i slip some of her songs between glory songs :moorangu: im just bored:moorangu:

4 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

yes :howiroll: she even mention it on her worldwide hit album "lotus" that this is the beginning :howiroll: anyway is this a coincidence or what that i actually listening to "Genio Atrapado" by xtincta right now :moorangu: i slip some of her songs between glory songs :moorangu: im just bored:moorangu:

Lol what is lotus? :ehidk:

32 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

So this is going to be a little rant about something I experienced over the weekend (Britney related) that got me pretty upset.

I went to an amusement park here in Mexico and there was this show that was about pop music throughout history

Obviously I went to see it expecting to see Britney and they didn´t even mention her!! :decisions:

They did impressions of different artists like Madonna, Michael Jackson, N Sync....   Beyonce :ehidk:............... Christina Aguilera :ehidk::ehidk::ugh:

The show was crap tbh the quality was embarassing and the actors were terrible, but still how could someone not include the Princess of Pop in a show about pop music? :nyheadache:

Embarassing :britstare11:

You should have started screaming you freaking losers 

Just now, Camilo said:

She has, like 10 and they're more dedicated to bash Britney than support her queen, but Glory already outsold what Lotus sold in its first week. 

Glory´s first week outsold what Lotus sold in total? or Glory outsold Lotus´s first week? :idkney:

Archived