timito

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Where? Lol

Just asking cause I only hear Deepney on the adlibs of Clumsy. :angietea:

Excluding this one, it's mostly about breathyney-babyney

Like the aforementioned Liar and What You Need, I'd also add the verses of Just Like Me. I think her vocals on glory are great, a lot of variety from her in all of the songs. Love the ad libs in Love Me Down.

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

You can see when she performs BOMT on Letterman she looks uncomfortable with her baby voice. She does that weird face.

Britney can sing live, but not with the high voice she's known for.

I think that's the main reason she doesn't. I just don't understand why she doesn't address this big elephant in the room, considering she's been very open lately in her radio interviews. Unless her team has that on a list of things not to ask.

9 hours ago, Nickey said:

I so agree with u in general, but we know nothing about her actual voice condition. Maybe she likes to sing in her deep voice at home and it's well-trained? Who knows, for years we only heard her baby, mostly autotuned voice. :donewithit:

Well, no, it doesn't work like that. Her voice has deteriorated a lot compared to pre Jiveney. You cant just suddenly "sing deep" and sound amazing 

5 hours ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

Well, no, it doesn't work like that. Her voice has deteriorated a lot compared to pre Jiveney. You cant just suddenly "sing deep" and sound amazing 

I didn't mean that. I know that you have to practice a lot to sound good. If she does that, she may still have it in some parts, although her voice might be a bit damaged because of the baby-forced one (just like Mariah).

Listen to the end of "What You Need." She still has the capability. It just became habitual for her to sing in a higher register since she's been doing it for so long. She would have to retrain her voice to naturally sing in her lower register again.

Archived