My husband always begs me to play "Radar" in the car

ViciousVixen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I don't know, I've never been there but in Sweden in general :comingthru: But I'm sure there's a perfect gay for you :comingthru:

ok good :comingthru: i just hope that there aren't just blondies :sofedup:

5 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

Sis, I think your husband is gay. :eheeek:

You HAD to be the one :wannadie:

2 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

That's why straight male never mention they like Britney

Right. Well, I know my husband and my relationship. He likes one song from Britney and he's gay? LOL ugh grow up people

Straight men groove to Janet, Rihanna, Beyonce and other female artists music is music and honestly he isn't a brit fan he just chose one song from her that his straightness can tolerate and it's Radar. :quirkney:

Just now, ViciousVixen said:

Right. Well, I know my husband and my relationship. He likes one song from Britney and he's gay? LOL ugh grow up people

Straight men groove to Janet, Rihanna, Beyonce and other female artists music is music and honestly he isn't a brit fan he just chose one song from her that his straightness can tolerate and it's Radar. :quirkney:

Music doesn't define who you are, and I know a lot of straight guys who likes some of britney songs, they just don't stan for her or for any other pop artist, but if the song comes out, they enjoy it :carpoolney:

Honestly I think Radar it's one of the best tracks from Blackout and I also think the hate towards Radar became when the song was released as a single from Circus. :rihstare:

Archived