Important Streaming Info....

hawkinsolsen

Hey guys,

I am going totally psychotic streaming wise over here.

The fact that these tracking numbers are so close, why not make a bigger effort for our favorite? I am streaming on Apple Music and on Spotify Music and I am skipping to the next track after one full minute of the song(s) have played from Glory Deluxe Edition (that way it fully counts towards streams + allows for 4 full album streams per hour doing so; instead of just one full album stream which takes approx 60 minutes).

Basically doing this method allows for four album streams per hour (60 minutes/17 tracks roughly 1 minute playing from each track = 68 individual song streams per hour instead of only 17).

:kisses2all:

Also, many exhalers have mentioned the 30 seconds figure counting towards a stream, but I always heard/read 45 seconds figure, so I decidedly chose to do one full minute stream (just in case) so that way we are ensuring the Queens streaming slay-age. It does take some effort, I won't lie there, but feels worth it for this blessing of Glory that Britney gifted us. Since I work directly from my computer, I have the time/pleasure/energy to focus on helping our Queen. Take a b12 energy boost and get to work army!

:yeahhh:

If I'm Streaming,

If I'm Streaming,

If I'm Streaming,

I know the musics good.

If We're Streaming,

If We're Streaming,

If We're Streaming,

I know that we'll be GOOD!

:feelingmyself:

PROOF: 2ugl2eh.jpg

Let's see all of yours as well please.... :bwink:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

okay then i'm going to stream without a US vpn and help the UK chart :chershade:

yeah but... i think she's set for #2 in the UK. Barbra is leading with over 6k copies.

Meanwhile it's pretty close in the US so please keep the US vpn. You're one of the few that i'm sure are 100% streaming.

She needs lots of support in the US.

15 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Maybe we should ask everyone to prove they're streaming (just in case?) :wannadie:

Love this thread btw!! I'm going to ditch my 30 second rule and accept your 60 second rule (not worth the risk tbh) I'd hate to think all my premature skipping had destroyed all my streams! 

See attached photo below for my proof :ahhh:

(Not included in this photo, two iPhones streaming from separate accounts, one iPad and one Kindle also streaming from two different accounts). What more can we do?

2ugl2eh.jpg

:nervousney::orly:

5 minutes ago, Streets said:

Slay mama :rihclap:

Get to work people!

You tell em!!

:bwink::bwink:

Archived