U.K. Album chart update?

masonlyon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

If it doesn't debut at #1 I'm cutting my **** off :comingthru:

I don't want to be a Debbie downer but I don't think we will get a #1 because she hasn't been #1 in U.K. For a good while but a lot of my pals have been buying her album and a lot of people talkin about it on snapchat and stuff so I reckon it will be top 5. Feel free to send me some ***** before u cut it off :lustney:

Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

#2 in midweek charts, but BJ was #19 midweek and actually charted at #34 so I'm always skeptical :sickofu:

Do u have a link? :cigney:

1 minute ago, masonlyon said:

I don't want to be a Debbie downer but I don't think we will get a #1 because she hasn't been #1 in U.K. For a good while but a lot of my pals have been buying her album and a lot of people talkin about it on snapchat and stuff so I reckon it will be top 5. Feel free to send me some ***** before u cut it off :lustney:

I take back what I said :gloria:  

1 hour ago, masonlyon said:

Do u have a link? :cigney:

I always provide receipts: 

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/barbra-streisand-is-on-course-for-her-seventh-uk-number-1-with-encore-movie-partners-sing-broadway__16169/    :feelingmyself:

On 31/08/2016 at 5:29 PM, laurelhenessy said:

I think it will be #2.

Britney has never gotten a #1 album in the UK, and it appears that it won't be happening this time.

Number 2 is amazing because she hasn't been performing so well here which it pains me to say but is true but this album is smashing!!! I've felt more of a buzz around it too

Archived