She & Her Team Must Know The MV VIews Are Tragic...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WootsWow said:

I can't at these deluded people here saying the original video would have flop views like the current one.

Pretty girls say hello. PG flops, the video was cheesy af (but somewhat entertaining with danceNey in it). Yet the view is smashing in relative to the MM video.

The bloody original video would have at least 50 mil views by now.:nothavingit:

Pretty Girls music video is ******* amazing though. We just so P R E T T Y :CPKney:

• Super Mods

I honestly wish RCA would release the video, or that Britney and her team or David or whoever has the power to release it do it. RCA seems to be more supportive of Britney this era (telling the radio to play Make Me, supposedly trying to book SNL & AMAs as well as whatever confirmed promo) and they want Make Me to be successful. I think releasing the video would obviously help with streams and that'd be beneficial given Make Me's position on iTunes, etc.

I don't see it happening though, which sucks :otears: As much as I've tried to move on from this damn video, I keep coming back to it. I really really hope that we get outstanding visuals for whatever singles are released in the future!

3 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

23.5 million views after almost a month? :gloria: 

The original MV would be closer to 40 million/50 million by now and it's such a wasted opportunity :crying2:

I know I'll get told to "move on" and "let it go" but surely they could've fixed whatever was "wrong" with the original MV by now? It had such a negative impact on Make Me and it managed to annoy a large part of the B Army - another own goal by Britney and her flop team. Yay we're getting loads of promo and I'm grateful as hell, but the original video is still needed :mhm:

The floppy MV is dragging Make Me and Glory down and y'all know it :omg:

Tbh i really believed the video was coming cause that would have been such a great promo, but @Chrisnay lied and trolled us so we are never going to get that video and Make Me is going to be remembered as one of the most powerful single wasted. 

Ps. For me the video they realised never happened, my Make Me video is the VMA performance. Hasta la vista baby!

3 hours ago, Jeanius said:

I think the best part of all about this is, Britney herself has moved on and isn't allowing the music video drama to taint or dampen her spirits. She isn't performing and promoting thinking "I wish that video came out. I ******* wish that video came out!!!".

I think we need to be more like Britney in this case and follow her example. The next music video will be better. 

This so much!

Archived