OMFG IS THIS TRUE? (fake (most likely))

Slayde

11 minutes ago, Arya said:

But then again do something was released months ago :sofedup:

Her lazy *** team cannot even be bothered to count her videos and put them all on her channel. ******* flops :tiffeyeroll:

Yes I died when that was uploaded to her channel I'm like Louis Vuitton who? :orangu: What videos besides the Overprotected darkchild remix one are missing? There's that That's Where You Take Me video I remember from memory lol 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Yes I died when that was uploaded to her channel I'm like Louis Vuitton who? :orangu: What videos besides the Overprotected darkchild remix one are missing? There's that That's Where You Take Me video I remember from memory lol 

Exactly. Who is going to see when u have her last masterpiece before kids? :rihclap:

I think it's missing that's where you take me that never was really released. 

The scenes from outrageous that we got on the gh:mp DVD. 

The anticipating performance from the Las Vegas dvd. It was used back then as the video for the countries the song was released as a single - brazil and France I think. 

The what's going on video but she is only on it with other artists 

And there's another one that I cannot think which is it rn :idkney:

12 minutes ago, Arya said:

Exactly. Who is going to see when u have her last masterpiece before kids? :rihclap:

I think it's missing that's where you take me that never was really released. 

The scenes from outrageous that we got on the gh:mp DVD. 

The anticipating performance from the Las Vegas dvd. It was used back then as the video for the countries the song was released as a single - brazil and France I think. 

The what's going on video but she is only on it with other artists 

And there's another one that I cannot think which is it rn :idkney:

Yeah I love her attitude in Do Somethin' - then the focus came on her kids and her being a Mom which is fair enough... :otears: Wasn't TWYTM released in Thailand or something? CBF to pull up receipts for that one! The outrageous mv would have been iconic, Boys 2.0 cause of the same director. OMFG I ******* LIVE for the Anticipating performance it is iconic, from the car to the clapping and outfits, so good! I think there are a lot of videos not even on Youtube like directors cut for Circus and there's uncensored versions of Gimme More and Alternative versions of My Prerogative and Do Somethin' but I don't know if I've seen them... :rihstare:

18 minutes ago, Slayde said:
4 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Yeah I love her attitude in Do Somethin' - then the focus came on her kids and her being a Mom which is fair enough... :otears: Wasn't TWYTM released in Thailand or something? CBF to pull up receipts for that one! The outrageous mv would have been iconic, Boys 2.0 cause of the same director. OMFG I ******* LIVE for the Anticipating performance it is iconic, from the car to the clapping and outfits, so good! I think there are a lot of videos not even on Youtube like directors cut for Circus and there's uncensored versions of Gimme More and Alternative versions of My Prerogative and Do Somethin' but I don't know if I've seen them... :rihstare:

I love ds bc of its simplicity. It's kinda cheesy but a good cheesy let's say lol

Oh I didn't know about that (twytm) 

Outrageous would have slayed lives. The outfits, the attitude, her body, the song, etc etc 

I'm forever pressed for not getting that video and that happening to her 

But moving on  :otears:

I hated that anticipating performance lol kinda lame, cheesy. That outfit was horrid ngl and I never liked that song anyway 

Ikr I still want the gm funeral version, the perfume one and now the Make me. These things only happen to Britney :wannadie:

I love ds bc of its simplicity. It's kinda cheesy but a good cheesy let's say lol

Oh I didn't know about that (twytm) 

Outrageous would have slayed lives. The outfits, the attitude, her body, the song, etc etc 

I'm forever pressed for not getting that video and that happening to her 

But moving on  :otears:

I hated that anticipating performance lol kinda lame, cheesy. That outfit was horrid ngl and I never liked that song anyway 

Ikr I still want the gm funeral version, the perfume one and now the Make me. These things only happen to Britney :wannadie:

Yes who even thought to put a flying pink 4X4 through the sky, so iconic :shameless: Hmm yeah I'm upset we never saw outrageous but that mv haunts me because of the knee injury, I can't watch that video of Britney spinning on youtube and falling it was very depressing :crying1: I think that's why I loved Anticipating performance so much, the cheesy acting and OMG moments made me howl and scream I loved it! :orangu: I still don't know why to this day but I think it's great! I think that's the downside to being a Britney fan at the moment I just wanted a LaChapelle video :crying4: And there are so many directors cuts and edits, I just want to see them all :crying2: I hope she makes another video with Jonas Akerlund this era and it is iconic, like I really didn't mind HIAM (a lot of people seem to not like it idk) 

3 hours ago, Slayde said:

I don't know I guess he didn't record one because he was with "penelope and blow" or something idk :shameless:

And yes Britney did record playback for backup but according to Popjustice (not reputable I know) they didn't turn her mic on so she would have given us live vocals and thats why she pointed at the mic like "is this thing on?" :wannadie:

Girl, this is ******* bullshit. She playbacked without shame as always and we will deal.

13 minutes ago, JKW said:

Girl, this is ******* bullshit. She playbacked without shame as always and we will deal.

I have so moved post my original post thanks though and I am sorry for saying otherwise... It just had me confused at the time and I didn't know what to think but I get it was choreography and playback, still really good vocals in the playback though :shameless:

7 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Yes who even thought to put a flying pink 4X4 through the sky, so iconic :shameless: Hmm yeah I'm upset we never saw outrageous but that mv haunts me because of the knee injury, I can't watch that video of Britney spinning on youtube and falling it was very depressing :crying1: I think that's why I loved Anticipating performance so much, the cheesy acting and OMG moments made me howl and scream I loved it! :orangu: I still don't know why to this day but I think it's great! I think that's the downside to being a Britney fan at the moment I just wanted a LaChapelle video :crying4: And there are so many directors cuts and edits, I just want to see them all :crying2: I hope she makes another video with Jonas Akerlund this era and it is iconic, like I really didn't mind HIAM (a lot of people seem to not like it idk) 

Haha do something is pure perfection. I love everything about it. She was truly in charge of her career at that point. 

I know sis, we have the same feelings :(

The injury and then she only wanted a simple life... 

But let's not talk about sad things 

I love every work that Britney and LaChapelle did together. I cannot believe they ****** up with another director again and this time they did another video with another director. It was even more shady that what they did to khan. Her team is ******* ********, they must be.

Britney fans are kinda bipolar too bc when hiam got out a lot of them praised the **** out of it and then the unnecessary hate began. Til today I still don't know why. I love the ff videos. People are ******* dramatic ngl. The era was a mess, but we got an amazing album, 4 good singles and 4 good videos. 

But the thing I hate the most is when people want to pay hiam dust only bc ttwe had more longevity :sofedup:

Haha do something is pure perfection. I love everything about it. She was truly in charge of her career at that point. 

I know sis, we have the same feelings :(

The injury and then she only wanted a simple life... 

But let's not talk about sad things 

I love every work that Britney and LaChapelle did together. I cannot believe they ****** up with another director again and this time they did another video with another director. It was even more shady that what they did to khan. Her team is ******* ********, they must be.

Britney fans are kinda bipolar too bc when hiam got out a lot of them praised the **** out of it and then the unnecessary hate began. Til today I still don't know why. I love the ff videos. People are ******* dramatic ngl. The era was a mess, but we got an amazing album, 4 good singles and 4 good videos. 

But the thing I hate the most is when people want to pay hiam dust only bc ttwe had more longevity :sofedup:

It is I love her fur bolero/jacket in DS as well :feelingmyself: I will never forget first time I saw that video I felt the pain for Brit but couldn't imagine how much it actually hurt/damage done :crying1: I agree on to the more positive things! I like your attitude! I loved Everytime and I also love LaChapelle's other work particularly Tears Dry On Their Own by Amy Winehouse, idk it seems like a fantastic opportunity lost but that is all I will say about Make Me. I struggle to listen to the song because all this is attached to it. I literally still think I will see the original Perfume video even if it is in 20 years, although I read something about them wiping their hard drives of it so I hope Britney still has her copy... Any way yeah her team is a mess most of the time. They doing the right thing with promo at the moment but they need to tell Britney to stop censoring everything or do we have to wait 10 years for her kids to grow up? like grrr.... FF was when I became a fan actually and I can imagine a lot of Britney fans from that era too... I loved it, I even loved Femme Fatale tour and not everyone likes that or likes to speak of it, her Up N' Down performance slays lives to this day tho...:shameless: HIAM is still better than most videos released in 2011 though... And HIAM is a better song than TTWE in my opinion, probably not everyone would say that tho :rihstare:

7 hours ago, Slayde said:

I just saw this comment on Youtube>!>@@EMTGEI:HKAS?????????????/

+TSisFearless MTV ****** her over once again for ratings... And an insider from Pop Justice said yesterday that her mic was supposed to be on during Me, Myself And I and someone simply didn't turn it on, that's why she points at her mic... Britney should just give up on MTV completely.

Is this the reason she pointed at her mic at the VMA's?

(sorry if AP?) I just can't believe MTV would do that to her... :wannadie:

Edit: more receipts :receipts1:

250192o.jpg

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-glory-album-singles-etc.39120/page-2322

I believe that !! Their was some reason she pointed, to

for you mtv :fu:

1 hour ago, Amar said:

The way she was holding the mic and dancing with it made it clear that that mic was never supposed to be on. Let's be real.

True but wouldn't it be amazing if the guy accidentally turned it "ON" and then she would be surprised to hear her voice and we would be treated with live vocals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angietea:

Archived