UPDATE: MOTM/Invitation // GLORY: The Visual Album

DJSLAYZEE

All I can say is that was exquisite DaddySayzee! The purple & pink & blue imagery in Man On The Moon are colours that run through my imagination when I am playing the song, I feel like visually you created a symbiotic relationship between the song, mind and other people. Just beautiful. Being a creative person I really saw your imagery and understood your perspective and you are very talented! And the imagery and colours in Invitation were conducive to the sonic qualities of the song. Congratulations on creating such a visual feast for the mind. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, LA_Candy said:

good idea  - but the editing is horrible. not to be mean but you can really do better. 

In which? I agree there are parts that could be smoother. But I'm going to work on them again

9 hours ago, Slayde said:

All I can say is that was exquisite DaddySayzee! The purple & pink & blue imagery in Man On The Moon are colours that run through my imagination when I am playing the song, I feel like visually you created a symbiotic relationship between the song, mind and other people. Just beautiful. Being a creative person I really saw your imagery and understood your perspective and you are very talented! And the imagery and colours in Invitation were conducive to the sonic qualities of the song. Congratulations on creating such a visual feast for the mind. 

Aww that is so sweet! I'm glad you loved it. The Man On the Moon/Invitation video was so much fun to make

Archived