UPDATE: MOTM/Invitation // GLORY: The Visual Album

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the overall concept and how you blend in videos. I think Invitation for me was the best, followed by Slumber Party and then MOTM.

Your choice of Lucky was brilliant.

I think one thing that could be added for a "Visual album" sort of a video is spoken word before Invitation starts. Like take a clip from one of her interviews or documentaries and add one or two lines. And then transition into Invitation.

Good job tho! <3

I stopped If I'm Dancing for this, and I'm glad I did :)

2 minutes ago, KW. said:

I love the overall concept and how you blend in videos. I think Invitation for me was the best, followed by Slumber Party and then MOTM.

I think one thing that could be added for a "Visual album" sort of a video is spoken word before Invitation starts. Like take a clip from one of her interviews or documentaries and add one or two lines. And then transition into Invitation.

Good job tho! <3

MOTM is lucky part 3! Too bad Alien didnt get a video. I wanted to do a spoken word thing but maybe for an interlude! Thanks hun, If I'm Dancing is gonna be so funny, i'm excited to make it

1 minute ago, DaddySayzee said:

MOTM is lucky part 3! Too bad Alien didnt get a video. I wanted to do a spoken word thing but maybe for an interlude! Thanks hun, If I'm Dancing is gonna be so funny, i'm excited to make it

Maybe you won't like the idea, but i think its kinda cool - how about you show cowboys dancing (sped up) for the initial tune, when the song opens.. 

Just now, KW. said:

Maybe you won't like the idea, but i think its kinda cool - how about you show cowboys dancing (sped up) for the initial tune, when the song opens.. 

If I'm Slayin? That sounds fun :) Tbh i was going to gather all the twitter and vine vids of the song and make it into one bi g party. Maybe even see if we can get exhalers to send in videos and get it to go viral!

Just now, DaddySayzee said:

If I'm Slayin? That sounds fun :) Tbh i was going to gather all the twitter and vine vids of the song and make it into one bi g party. Maybe even see if we can get exhalers to send in videos and get it to go viral!

That sounds funny.. Its good. But the thing is for videos like that to become viral, they need to be short (thats what I've observed). It would be more like a compilation.. 

But youre like really talented, I would love to see something more original. :)

54 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

15 hours ago, KW. said:

Good job tho! <3

My impact! :crying1:

Archived