When Is "VMA Eazy" Coming To iTunes?!

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Where the **** have you been? :hugs: 

I've mostly been on piece of pop cause when I was last here it was dead and overly negative but now I'm transitioning back (well, still staying on both forums). I've missed all the old exhalers like you and now I feel so behind on all the people and drama and I'm gonna feel like an old person now all like "back in my day, exhale was blah blah blah..." :orangu:

1 hour ago, I Just Want More said:

I've mostly been on piece of pop cause when I was last here it was dead and overly negative but now I'm transitioning back (well, still staying on both forums). I've missed all the old exhalers like you and now I feel so behind on all the people and drama and I'm gonna feel like an old person now all like "back in my day, exhale was blah blah blah..." :orangu:

:o Sis, I've missed you. Exhale's the same as it was back in our glory days at this point. Though a lot less trolls.

58 minutes ago, Loco said:

Wrong sweetie :saycheese:

Are you not Loco, the trash mod who was exposed as a racist, though? :carpoolney:

The VMA Eazy remix floating around the internet has gotta be a very well done fan edit. G's "Stella Maxwell" line is still in it, when he sang "Britney" at the VMAs. If they had her record vocals for it, I'd hope they had him redo his.

Archived