Can we have a moment to praise her // CURRENTNEY APPRICIATE THREAD

oh.la.laa

It's Such a good time to be Britney fan I swear :otears: 

1.She's incredibly beautiful and she knows that. In fact, her beauty in her third prime now and her body in best shape in YEARS, we see how she enjoys it. She's HOT 

dTUix7Z.jpg

2. Her unique attitude and confidence are BACK. FFney is gone and never come back. We see Britney that enjoy what she is doing, how she looks and what she creates. I'm IN LOVE with Currentney.

9qEHwPj.jpg

x.gif

3. She bring us GLORY. Gave us f*ckng Ray Of Light.  She made this holy trinity with her best album in YEARS. And we see that this is the work that she enjoyed from start to finish. 

tumblr_oc98tn75OF1qfjfoyo1_500.jpg   Julia

4. ******* PROMONEY. We almost lost hope, we are waiting for this since Circus era, but that's it. ANd this time her promo even BIGGER and BETTER. She rocks BBMA, great interviews, Caprool Caraoke, ******* VMAS *******!!! we dreamed about this for so many years :sobbing: and she gave it to us.  Next are  Ellen, Today show, Apple music festival and MORE. RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!! :sobbing::crying11::tiffanycries:

In fact, she attends ceremonies and perform on them for 2 years!!! WE ARE NOT DESERVE QUEEN

tumblr_ocio5itvOC1rrh89co2_540.giftumblr_o7lwv5Jcgo1qge86yo3_500.giftumblr_ocoafnlw1y1rc3z3ro1_400.gif  

5. She said she might go on tour. ******* TOUR! *******, I love Vegas for opportunity to see her not only on paparazzi photos but onstage every year. But this is TOUR! Also, at this point I would like to note that she kills every night in Vegas. And the residence wasn't a mistake.

tumblr_ocfxocQAb01v9x9teo1_400.gif

AND  in the end, can we please have moment to say how HOT they were with G-Eazy. I know, that she is Britney, and he is rapper for 1day, but what a ******* chemistry between them :rihclap:. I don't remember anything like that with Charlie or Jason, only with Kevin or JT. Get that D grl  :quirkney:

qbhOi18.jpg 

So, conclusions are:

1. GODNEY IS REAL :boredashell:

2. BUY/STREAM Glory because we NEED to get that #1 spot.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree she is worlds different this era! Her interviews sound more relaxed and unrehearsed. I feel like she's actually HAPPY this go around, which for me is all that matters. I couldn't care less about a number one album. I want good music and a happy Britney. She's totally rockin it this time and I'm so proud of her. I'm a fan of the music and her personality and show not number ones. Go on with your bad self Brit! Show off that hot body and confidence! Glory is a work of art and I love it! :carpoolney:

Archived