Can we just talk about this??? Again...

BritneyLimited

49 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

I feel ya, I think she needs someone from the industry that doesn't get starstruck by her or her fame, and has their own money and understands the struggles of the business. He's career is consolidating and he seems a great guy...why not? :lustney:

Oh god, I just got flashbacks. That's what we used to say about Charlie Ebersol. :britdrown: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dolce said:

Oh god, I just got flashbacks. That's what we used to say about Charlie Ebersol. :britdrown: 

Except Ebersol is gay and he's not in the music industry. He was fed with a silver spoon and didn't really struggle to get where he is.

G-Eazy had a though time in is life and I think he would be able to relate to Britney a lot.

Just read this:

"

When Gillum was in the first grade, his mother left his father (who is an associate professor of art at CSU Fresno).[2] Gillum and his younger brother James and moved in with their grandparents in Berkeley, California. They later moved to North Oakland, although Gillum continued to attend school in Berkeley. When Gillum was around 12 years old, his mother began dating a woman named Melissa Mills.

This initially confused and embarrassed Gillum, who could not comprehend the change in his mother's personal life. However, as he came to accept Mills as a part of the family and grew close to her, Mills became depressed due to ***** she was taking to treat her manic depressive disorder. One day, Gillum came home to find Mills dead from an overdose. He details this experience in the last verse of "Everything Will Be OK" on his third album, When It's Dark Out.[3]

"

6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney looked so relaxed with him. :donewithit:

She did! And they were holding hands. Like...what??? :quirkney:

4 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

Except Ebersol is gay and he's not in the music industry. He was fed with a silver spoon and didn't really struggle to get where he is.

G-Eazy had a though time in is life and I think he would be able to relate to Britney a lot.

Just read this:

"

When Gillum was in the first grade, his mother left his father (who is an associate professor of art at CSU Fresno).[2] Gillum and his younger brother James and moved in with their grandparents in Berkeley, California. They later moved to North Oakland, although Gillum continued to attend school in Berkeley. When Gillum was around 12 years old, his mother began dating a woman named Melissa Mills.

This initially confused and embarrassed Gillum, who could not comprehend the change in his mother's personal life. However, as he came to accept Mills as a part of the family and grew close to her, Mills became depressed due to ***** she was taking to treat her manic depressive disorder. One day, Gillum came home to find Mills dead from an overdose. He details this experience in the last verse of "Everything Will Be OK" on his third album, When It's Dark Out.[3]

"

She did! And they were holding hands. Like...what??? :quirkney:

Yeah G-eazy seems better than Ebersol. I kinda get vibes like he's feeling Britney but idk if Britney feels the same way back. Britney even holds her publicists hand when she gets nervous so I don't read too much into that. 

1 minute ago, Dolce said:

Yeah G-eazy seems better than Ebersol. I kinda get vibes like he's feeling Britney but idk if Britney feels the same way back. Britney even holds her publicists hand when she gets nervous so I don't read too much into that. 

I just heard her intervew with Zach Sang and she said they were just friends :(

1 minute ago, BritneyLimited said:

I just heard her intervew with Zach Sang and she said they were just friends :(

haha but Britney always says that about everyone. She used to say it about JT too before they became public. But yeah, I'm not sure I get those romantic vibes from Brit so in this case it might really be true. 

9 minutes ago, messyheaux said:

she said he was "really tall and had swag" :tiffsniffle:

he is so much more attractive than shrek :lollipop: this needs to happen- between the hand-holding and the crotch-grab, this tew much :tiffanycries:

He's not a hansome man, but he's very charming and he's **** in a weird way. He's probably good in bed. I just hope that she at least "french kissed" him once :hype:

4 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Okay, I take everything I wrote earlier back. He apparently got starstruck too hard. Or this is an old video: http://perezhilton.com/2016-08-30-g-eazy-caught-snorting-*******-reports-*****-vmas/?from=post

Is old, for sure not after VMAs.

He was at the after party wearing completely different clothes. I am not defending doing what he did but I don't like fake info lol

http://getfirstlook.com/photo/ZlX7HR

s.jpg

Archived