SHE NEEDS NEW IMAGE

EarlyMorning

ok I was wondering if Rihanna Navy are upset about Beyonce that she stoled her night .... and I went on her page and god its a damn good page! 

that first fansite is by her fans????????????? its incredible .... i just cant ... 

Britney should do something about her image, its new generation .... SHE HAS SUCH A GOOD AMAZING MASTERPIECE ALBUM!!!!! she should improve her public image a bit ... like wear sometimes something fashionable.... ITS ALL ABOUT MARKETING... LOOK AT BEYONCE WHAT SHE COULD DO FROM GIRL WHO was INTRODUCING BRITNEY to global superstar. its all marketing and pr .. 

AM I WRONG?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Sadly as long as she's attached to Vegas, her team is gonna push this tacky showgirl wearing cheap sparkling leotards image.

:sickofu:

this tbh. she can still be in vegas but her "showgirl" image is just so thick now. she needs an image makeover like bey in ST era

Britney needs lots of clever and innovative promotion and high energy performances with live vocals.It's not 2000 anymore her team is stuck in the past.Glory is a masterpiece she should promote it wisely.Beyonce is a promotional beast she knows how to transform shitty songs into massive hits with her unbeatable live shows.

Archived